Ali123

Stage blue to Stage orange

7 posts in this topic

I've decided that I want to transcend some of my blue values to orange. For example, I value the following:

-Justice

-Law and Order

-Good manners and decency

-Values afterlife

How can I actually transcend these values to orange? Do I contemplate?Journal?

Start focusing on yourself and your personal growth and you will start to transition...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

28 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Start focusing on yourself and your personal growth and you will start to transition...

Do I try to understand the flaws of these values? Or do I meditate and do self-inquiry? Or both  xD

@Ali123 In my understanding just start doing personal development as your no 1 value and become better in every area of your life in mind of personal achievement and sucess

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

The individual needs space to flourish and then become better at helping others and advancing consciousness (even though the next stage is orange and they're not very concerned with helping the whole World, but each stage you're getting closer and closer to a place you can help)

Blue values tends to hold back individual space and development

How will you develop if you can't explore your sexuality? If you can't use psychedelics? If you get irrationally tied to your family because of a moral value and can't get out there to experience the world by yourself? How will you develop if you don't get the chance to develop your own values, because you have to follow the values that are imposed to you (noble or not)?

Blue tried to calm the chaos os red by coming with very strict traditions, rules and moral values. It was the only way and that's why it constituted a stable stage. But once the chaos of red is dissolved, do you really need to stay confined within all the moral barriers as an individual? Can't you become developed enough that you will become fair and promote justice not because it is written on the holy book, but because you truly believe it deep down and you can feel it? If you want to grow and truly help the world one day, don't you need to do some personal exploration?

These are good questions to contemplate on

It's an ongoing clarification of values. Continually ask yourself, "which area of life do I feel least content?" Relationships, career, health, spirituality, education, recreation, spirituality. Get really clear on the reasons for dissatisfaction and the path becomes clear.

9 hours ago, Ali123 said:

I've decided that I want to transcend some of my blue values to orange. For example, I value the following:

-Justice

-Law and Order

-Good manners and decency

-Values afterlife

How can I actually transcend these values to orange? Do I contemplate?Journal?

Well, you could sit down, contemplate what those things are and realize they all fabrications of your mind.

• What is justice?
  • What is law?
  • What is order?
  • What is good manners?
  • What is the afterlife?

Don't you find it odd that you value these things so highly yet you've never really wondered what they are or where they came from? Or if they're even real?

How can you truly value these things if you don't know what they are?

A big part of transcending Blue is starting to think critically for yourself and question everything that your culture taught you. Become skeptical of everything. Every belief must be questioned to death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.