theking00

relationship or enlightenment

22 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2019 at 2:57 PM, bejapuskas said:

Enlightened people are quite charismatic in my opinion

I second that. Ever since I got enlightened people are literally staring at me on the street with great awe. It helped me a lot in socializing.

On 12/31/2018 at 1:13 PM, Elysian said:

Forget enlightenment, what about fully healing as an individual before even contemplating romantic involvement?

Enlightenment comes naturally after doing the proper healing/vibrational work, so anyone going directly for enlightenment before this is wasting their time. They're trying to have a high vibrational realization from a low vibrational view point.

Just know that until you do the healing that you absolutely need, you are bringing all of your unhealthy, neurotic, and unloving tendencies into your relationship with every person, not even including romantic relationships. You likely can't abstain from every relationship while you heal, and even if you could for most that would be unhealthy, but it's a choice to enter a romantic relationship. You don't need a romantic partner, if you haven't healed you don't even know who you would authentically want as a partner.

And the people who usually get hurt the most by unhealthy individuals are the one's closest to them. Which means the closer you bring somebody to you, the more intimate you become without doing the proper vibrational work, the more you're going to hurt the people you care about.

Focus on being who the world desperately needs you to be instead of egoic desires, like having someone join in your suffering.

i totally missed your post when i reading through this forum. it probably had to do with my ego for missing it and didnt want me to reflect that the people closest to me are the one to get hurt if i stay unhealthy. thanks for your post