Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cepzeu

Bulletproof vest synchronicity

3 posts in this topic

Had a weird experience today. I was walking around a mall today just doing some mindless shopping and was entertaining the idea of wearing a bulketproof vest and driving around in a 4x4 looking very manly (yes I still have a lot of growing to do hahaha). Now it's not the sort of thought I have every day, it just popped up.

All of a sudden I see a group of guys in their late teens walking around wearing branded clothing and being fashionable I guess. And one dude is wearing like a light stab-proof vest just for the fuck of it. I don't know, I guess he was trying to look cool.

But wtf. It happened about 5 min after my thought. Feels like a glitch in the matrix or just a coincidence. But at the same time can't help feeling like it's a synchronicity/ near-future-prediction paranormal ability.

I get these frequently when driving, I always predict people doing the wierdest things and maneuvers on the road but I always put that down to having a lot of driving experience and having had many driving jobs. I can always spot an idiot going to do something stupid in a car before they even do it.

But this I obviously can't put down to having experience. I don't usually think about bullet proof vest and I don't live in an area where people would notmally wear them.

In the materialist paradigm I would just put it down to coincidence but from a non materalist paradigm I think this was my first glimpse of universal mind etc. 

What do you guys think?

I saw a post here a few days ago ( I think it was 11 stages on enlightenment) about how you begin to see these things more often. 

Anybody have any similar experiences?

Edited by Cepzeu

@Cepzeu Yes, I'm experiencing lots of synchronicities everyday, some are really obvious, some are more subtle. But I can tell you that they are definitely real and not just pure coincidence. There were times when I constantly experienced synchronicities like every five minutes.