Sevi

Christ Mind

10 posts in this topic

..."It is however, only at the level of Christ mind, that true union is possible"...

Helen Schucman, A Course In Miracles,

Audio Book 1, 

"Our sense of inadequacy, weakness and incomplition comes from the strong investment in the scarcity principle that governs the whole world of illusions. From that point of view, we seek in others what we feel is wanting in ourselves.

We love another in order to get something ourselves, that in fact, is what passes for love in the dream world. There can be no greater mistake than that, for love is incapable of asking for anything. 

Only minds can really join, and whom god has joined no man can put us under.

It is however, only at the level of Christ Mind that true union is possible;

and has in fact, never been lost.

The little I, seeks to enhance itself by external approval, external possessions and external love. The self that god created needs nothing. It is forever complete, safe, loved; and loving. It seeks to share rather than to get, to extend rather than project; it has no needs and it wants to join with others out of their mutual awareness of abundance.

Special relationships of the world are destructive, selfish and childishly egocentric; yet given to the Holly Spirit, these relationships can become the holiest things on earth. 

The miracles that point the way to return to heaven. The world uses its special relationships as a final weapon of exclusion and a demonstration of separateness.

The Holly Spirit transforms them into perfect lessons in forgiveness and an awakening from the dream.

Each one is an opportunity to let perceptions be healed and erors be corrected.

Each one is another chance to forgive oneself by forgiving the other. And each one becomes still another invitation to the Holly Spirit and to rememberence of God.

(14' - 16:24')

Edited by Sevi

Hristos Heart, better said. And yes, we can only awake if we project the Heart in all existance and people, including to those people who harmed you, including Hitler at the same level as yourself or your child & family. 

But the sad part of this is that the majority of christians are the most toxic people in the world, along with those who believe in higher powers outside the body and those stuck in the mind. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed I think it's not Christians or Budists or whichever, it's the quality of the awareness and the attitude choice towards the unknown. Imo everyone seeks for peace of mind but not knowing how to create that causes the toxicity. 

After finally finishing A Course in Miracles earlier this year, I came to view forgiveness as a nondual reset button.

Most of western culture / cultural ego it seems overlooks or looks down on the idea of being forgiving. It's not cool or very sexy.

I got my fill of doing the daily lessons but I truly enjoy the main text of the book. It's something that I will read and re-read for the rest of my life.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Sevi said:

@Hellspeed I think it's not Christians or Budists or whichever, it's the quality of the awareness and the attitude choice towards the unknown. Imo everyone seeks for peace of mind but not knowing how to create that causes the toxicity. 

Oh yes it is :) 

How would you escape if thousands of people in the surroundings will walk around with the same mindfuck as any terorist fanatic? 

So at the end of the day the cause are the basic values, basic ideology of a society. 

Is not that people don't know, is the hijack in their attention. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Zigzag Idiot I was listening one other book; this one poped up, after it; I've just given a go out of curiosity then it got me going.

At the beginning, the writer says that she describes herself as an atheist, and those 3 people who started this course were anything but spiritual. That got me going.

They were professors of medical physiology in Columbia University whose lives were hardly in accordance with anything that the book advocates and were concerned with their personal and professional acceptance in status.

That's kind of interesting because without such an entrance I wouldn't pay any attention to a book which seems highly religious, most likely I would be so judgemental to even to have a look at it.  Kind of funny that it came up around Christmas time.

My take about forgiveness is, it's an acknowledgement. What I see is, more often than not the need to forgive anything is born if only there is an expectation around the subject. To forgive is to acknowledge the situation as it is rather than what we expect it to be. It's an miscommunication of the values and the background picture of the cases. And also it's more than people but the whole situation conditions which preps and brings the all scenario. 

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

Well said@Hellspeed

Edited by Sevi

5 hours ago, Sevi said:

My take about forgiveness is, it's an acknowledgement. What I see is, more often than not the need to forgive anything is born if only there is an expectation around the subject. To forgive is to acknowledge the situation as it is rather than what we expect it to be. It's an miscommunication of the values and the background picture of the cases. And also it's more than people but the whole situation conditions which preps and brings the all scenario. 

5 hours ago, Sevi said:

@Zigzag Idiot I was listening one other book; this one poped up, after it; I've just given a go out of curiosity then it got me going.

At the beginning, the writer says that she describes herself as an atheist, and those 3 people who started this course were anything but spiritual. That got me going.

They were professors of medical physiology in Columbia University whose lives were hardly in accordance with anything that the book advocates and were concerned with their personal and professional acceptance in status.

That's kind of interesting because without such an entrance I wouldn't pay any attention to a book which seems highly religious, most likely I would be so judgemental to even to have a look at it.  Kind of funny that it came up around Christmas time.

Yes, very much

And the differing of meaning between forgiveness as blue evangelicals view it and Realization as 2nd teir individuals  experience it is huge.

To not have grievances,,, as Jesus channeled through Helen, refers to it 

6 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

So at the end of the day the cause are the basic values, basic ideology of a society. 

Good point about people's attention being hijacked.

Having distracted, drawn, or dispersed attention = spiritual sleep.

11 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

And the differing of meaning between forgiveness as blue evangelicals view it and Realization as 2nd teir individuals  experience it is huge.

Well said. ? 

If I may toss in another idea along those lines. . . As the rational need-based self dissolves, there is a sense of oneness with “others”. Unified empathy and love arise from grace.