Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Can you Bend Reality after Enlightment?

15 posts in this topic

Can you bend reality after enlightment for the good of everyone?

It seems to me that i exist in infinite possibilities and that maybe i can switch to an ''alternative'' reality.

Please tell me your opinions.

If you want to call me crazy you are wasting my time.

Who is the you that is bending reality? What do you think Enlightenment is? Its not that.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

There is no good or bad 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Rilles It seems to me that when you are aligned with your True Self things go smooth for you. God helps you. You help yourself actually.

And when you are being an ego=devil then you suffer a lot because you go against the Truth.

Can someone who is Enlightned answer this question seriously?

Thanks.

I don't need to hear that there is no good or bad.

I already know that.

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Rilles It seems to me that when you are aligned with your True Self things go smooth for you. God helps you. You help yourself actually.

And when you are being an ego=devil then you suffer a lot because you go against the Truth.

What makes you think The Truth is beneficial to “you”?

@Rilles What makes you think that i think that the truth is beneficial for me?

@SQAAD The truth just is.  All dualities collapse.

But that's not my question.

9 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

It seems to me that when you are aligned with your True Self things go smooth for you. God helps you. You help yourself actually.

Because you said this? What did you mean?

When youre Enlightened reality is perfect, you dont need any help absolutely speaking. 

During the civil wars in feudal Japan, an invading army would quickly sweep into a town and take control. In one particular village, everyone fled just before the army arrived - everyone except the Zen master. Curious about this old fellow, the general went to the temple to see for himself what kind of man this master was. When he wasn't treated with the deference and submissiveness to which he was accustomed, the general burst into anger. "You fool," he shouted as he reached for his sword, "don't you realize you are standing before a man who could run you through without blinking an eye!" But despite the threat, the master seemed unmoved. "And do you realize," the master replied calmly, "that you are standing before a man who can be run through without blinking an eye?"

Edited by Rilles

@Rilles My words are NOT the Truth.  They are just metaphores.

Why people do get stuck on WORDS-Symbols???

Edited by SQAAD

At a point in my development, “paranormal” phenomena began to arise. Some may use terms like channels, energy frequencies, hyper-intuition, hyper-empathy, multiple dimensions etc. 

Yet for me, these “senses” are cloudy and crude. It seems like they are unevolved “abilities’. Perhaps a metophor might be that years ago our vision was crude - we could only sense light/dark and basic outlines of objects. 

At times, I’ve tried to bring clarity to these abilities. Yet, I’ve never had the sense that “I” get to use it as a tool toward what I think is good. It’s more like they appear and just do their thing.

@DrMobius It can't be described in words but maybe i am just deluding myself. I don't know yet .

Edited by SQAAD

Its not a matter of what you can do pre/post enlightenment its more you realize what you are already doing.