SQAAD

Do Enlightned People Experience EGO Backlash???

7 posts in this topic

Ik its an ironic question but really do people who are enlightned have ego backlash?

Every day, many times a days infact. But this in reallity is the energy of Kundalini wich is always growing and expanding in each of us, so going with it and with practice better at it, to achieve every day a more blissful state. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It doesnt matter they are not affected by it

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I advise you to drop the glasses, you will recover your sight in time, as i did; had myopia (13 years aprox. of wearing glasses), now has vanished after some years of awakening. 

@Hellspeed I feel like awakening is entering in a different reality where sometime you can even bend reality.

What's your opinion about this? 

You seem to have a lot of experience.

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Hellspeed I feel like awakening is entering in a different reality where sometime you can even bend reality.

What's your opinion about this? 

You seem to have a lot of experience.

The body/system in sync has great power. Yes reality can be bent, even animals will feel safe and not attack around an awakened human being. Is that reallity when you wake up in the middle of the night and your a still sleeping, similar to Sleepwalking but fully conscious.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Ik its an ironic question but really do people who are enlightned have ego backlash?

A person does not become enlightened.

Without that assumption, it’s like asking “Can something occur within occurrence?” What occurs is occurrence.