Pristinemn

Experienced with cute girls, but how to get the top looking ones ?

27 posts in this topic

There's a big difference between the girls between the girls the OP seems to be talking about and the ones aurum is referencing.

Top 5% of girls in the 18-28 range isn't that crazy. The maxim/instagram/playboy/whatever girls are like 1 in 1000. Top 5% is 1 in 20. 

There are a lot of really attractive girls (top 1%) who don't model professionally or even live that crazy of a lifestyle. 

Still, I do agree that access is the biggest problem. 

I would focus your efforts on creating situations where you're actually meeting these girls. Once you can do that, it's the same shit; you just have tougher competition. 

"Top looking" is very subjective. For someone a woman is a "10" (at least on first impression), for someone else more like a "5". A good example: for aurum these are all 10s, for someone else their vibe might seem very mediocre at best even though physically they are how a woman should look in our society.

Why do you feel like it's whoring yourself out? I don't see it that way at all.

To me, it makes no sense for me to be friends with someone if they aren't adding value to my life. And I also don't think they should want to be friends with me if I can't add value to their life.

If your only goal of a friendship is to connect with someone, I can do that with just about anyone. I'll find commonalities and build a genuine bond. So that alone isn't a good enough reason why we should be friends.

If you keep juding it like you're whoring yourself out, you're going to resist the process.

In general I don't judge my friends on the basis of what they can bring to me network-wise. For me it's more important what value friends add in terms of humour, creativity/talents, adventure, loyalty (also in 'bad' times), honesty. In basic terms liking eachother for the people we are, not for what material success we can gain through eachother. Of course networking doesn't exclude the possibility of being real, loyal, etc with eachother, but it's a slippery slope.

I'm also not that interested anymore in showing how amazing my life is (through social media and in real life), and maintaining that image. I've mostly gone through that phase over the last few years. But I didn't completely exhaust it, so there's still some motivation to live that out totally. And if my half-assed efforts in the past worked to get girls, then I can only imagine how effective a real effort would be.

All this being said, I can set my 'higher' values aside temporarily, believe in the process and make things happen. I do believe you are right that it's necessary. Also, I do have some talent for manipulation (in the broad sense of the word - not the negative connotation), so if I have to create certain circumstances to succeed, I can.

On 28-12-2018 at 10:13 PM, aurum said:

Yeah subtlety is huge when you get to this point.

I started to make a list of concrete behaviours that I can apply to become more subtle. I already use many of those, but there's so much more.

On 28-12-2018 at 10:13 PM, aurum said:

So money isn't the answer. Access, social proof, game and logistics are what really matter.

But money can help you with those things. For instance, if you've got cash then you can afford an apartment next to the best nightclub, which is usually expensive real estate.

Good to know money on itself is still not a dealbreaker (not even for the best looking girls). My logistics (place I live) is far from ideal though and that's a money issue. I won't go into all my life details now, but the only realistic short term option to solve this logistical issue is to squat a place in Amsterdam (it's semi-legal).

Thanks for the advice, it's good to hear the truth @aurum

Edited by Pristinemn

Why would you compliment a girl?  That's just as manipulation as not complmenting her on purpose.

Guess what?

If you don't give them your validation, they will chase you.

Of course you are right that there has to be some push-pull. I do believe complimenting a girl is still great, but only after she deserved it, not too soon, and never be only positive/uncritical about her.

There's a big difference between the girls between the girls the OP seems to be talking about and the ones aurum is referencing.

Top 5% of girls in the 18-28 range isn't that crazy. The maxim/instagram/playboy/whatever girls are like 1 in 1000. Top 5% is 1 in 20. 

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough. When I mean top 5%, I mean the top 5% of at least the social environment I hang out in. I mostly hang around with academic or arty people in the main European cities (where the hot girls flock to): let's say clearly above average social and educational level, and also a good economical background. Let's face it, in these kind of social environments people tend to be healthier, which translates in being in better shape, better skin, etc and just better looking in general (also when it comes to fashion).

Also, 'secretly' getting this 1 in 1000 girl is the goal, but 'my top 5%' is already a good start, and I got girls close to this on several occasions already, so it's a transition I can believe in today.

"Top looking" is very subjective. For someone a woman is a "10" (at least on first impression), for someone else more like a "5".

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you would perceive my girlfriend (open relationship) to be close to a 10 if I would show you her best pictures. She isn't, but it's funny how perception can work. For example, men often overestimate the beauty of a famous girl all dressed up for a photoshoot and underestimate the (potential) beauty of a great looking girl that just woke up.

Edited by Pristinemn

@aurum damn, that was some insightful shit right there! Thanks for sharing. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@aurum damn, that was some insightful shit right there! Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks man.