ivankiss

A Rant Against Actualized.org

87 posts in this topic

@ivankiss

The one who is awake knows exactly what one is all about, so to speak.

Yes. it's really like if you know true love, then you know true love. Infinite and pure. There is only one form of this true love.

I also agree a lot of posts on this forum are disguised as true pure love, when they really aren't.

The energy coming from a false pure love post, vs. a true pure love post, are radically different. And you will just know when its true love.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@VictorB02 True love is everything. It is all about the recognition of it's unconditional nature.

That should not be used as an excuse for deliberate, on purpose 'abuse' and disrespect on lower levels of existence; even if they are illusory. 

Just because you feel 5D or more, doesn't mean 3D looses it's validity. It is real where it is. It has it's rules. And they are very real.

Respect the illusion and those who live in it. Don't be proud of knowing the secret while simoltaniously, utterly disrespecting it. 

That is a half-assignment, so to speak.

You have a great sense of purity. Congrats on that.

I am sure you will put it to great use.

My understanding of the actualised.org forum is postive, i would consider making it more user friendly by certain moderators for example, as members, especially those of us who know the truth. Should just us repetitive terminology for the less advance users. This will allow them to consolidate their is and is not, this is the best way to help them. Their contemplation itself, must be undertaken on their own wishes and thoughts. 

There should also be a category created by LEO to certificate individuals who are enlightened. If you consider the fact they're writing in the now. There clarity can only be as valid as their current understand of what is, is. 

This way if another enlightened person wishes to make a rebuttle, or "counter intuitive action" that would mean that the enlightened person, KNOWS their is still more work to do and has not reached their highest oneness with themselves. 

if there was a group of moderators who are enlightened but are a subsection of moderators who answer specifically to enlightenment questions, their answer will stack accurately. Whilst the true moderators are consecutive and committed to the overall running of the forum page, as per their normal use of this forum 

I would also hesitate that due practice is needed when answering questions to the best ability and therefore a user such as myself should not be made into a moderators even if i may know the truth, because i simply do not have enough posts, and i certainly do not know if what i'm answering is the best answer that could be given. 

This enlightened group should have their own seperate group chat, where they discuss the best answers to the question, i mean it's not difficult you do not need like 3-5 people to answer a question. You only really need 2 people at max considering we all know the same final truth about reality . 

Furthermore, i present the case that the forum is helpful for the advancement of practisers more steadily. I've come to realise i would have spent double the amount of time contemplating if i never asked questions in the past week on the forum and about another 70 years contemplating without actualised.org even about, so LEO has my full support in this forum. 

Let me know what you think?? we can just come up with a plan and seek leo's permission after to change the forum. number 1 rule of business, always have a business plan lol. 

I guess i should have clarified before hand, i'm only using enlightenment as a term for those who understand

I like how everyone presents their answers, more perspectives to look into , some new nuances, I think it is better for  beginners then one answer that might not make any sense to them.

But I agree about terms, it can be really confusing when people start to throw around 5 names for the same thing. 

On 12/25/2018 at 7:45 AM, Arthur said:

Leo has a specific style of teaching. His approach is direct, masculine, left-brained, analytical and logical. Hence, Actualized.org attracts and resonates with those kinds of people. I agree that there has to be a balance, but this is not a Green forum.

Leo's compassion and sacrifices manifest through his teachings and the wisdom he shares with the world. Maybe he never held anybody's hand, but he transformed countless people's lives in a very profound way.

@Arthur Couldn't agree more. The first time I heard Leo, I was thinking ... my god it's like someone took all the feelings inside my confused little body and made sense of them. Things I couldn't assemble but could feel. And knew it wasn't by accident he could speak to me this way. It took an incredible amount of persistence and self-discovery on his part to do so. My light "turned on" again. 

Leo changed my life in such a profound way. There have been so many days I've come home from a demanding job, a demanding partner, a world projecting it's version of life on me, and then alas there's Leo who recommends a book, a video, a thought that completely transforms me. I definitely respond to the style.

@ivankissThe community is different for sure, but like someone else said, everyone is on a different path and at a different stage and more than likely going through some radical changes themselves. It's not generally personal. I'm a newbie here too & would like to say I think it's rad you're here, you're on this journey & I'm not alone :)

@ivankiss thanks for checking me man 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,