ivankiss

A Rant Against Actualized.org

87 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zambize said:

I'd like to see people more interested in offering a treatment plan than just diagnosing others as delusional

then offer a treatment plan for those who just diagnose others as delusional.

i'll keep on hitting the same key. if you want to grow, stop expecting others to do what you want to be done and do it yourself. it's the best thing that you can do to the world.

unborn Truth

It's unfortunate that perhaps maybe just more of the most active members act this way, so it becomes the personality of the forum. But you can't generalize the entire forum this way.   

A lot of people make threads that never get a second glance, and I do think it should be the responsibility of the moderators to encourage posting and redirect those who may be off on their theorizing.  But even the moderators are sometimes seemingly very judgemental, or cherry picking, even those who claim to be far along. Oh well, we're all human I guess. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Just now, ajasatya said:

then offer a treatment plan for those who just diagnose others as delusional.

i'll keep on hitting the same key. if you want to grow, stop expecting others to do what you want to be done and do it yourself. it's the best thing that you can do to the world.

I do. I dont think these are mutally exclusive.  I can both want people to offer solutions and already be doing that.  I could and probably should be calling out the people out and saying they should be offering a solution, and that's kind of what the purpose of the original comment was, just something to consider.  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

True thing comrade!!!

I myself started many arrogant stuff here, even being on a high spiritual level, i discredited many, even Leo. Maybe because for the sake of truth or for the sake of play, or the sake of growth...

So i discovered in time why the majority of spiritual teachers are so divided and in conflict :)

But this thread has the point of the common ground.

Folks, let's recognize that we all done such things. 

Great thread @ivankiss

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Folks, let's recognize that we all done such things.

i am very impressed by your words. i am happy to feel some humbling vibes coming from you.

great introspection!

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I like to Play, that is all. Fun comes both ways :P 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@ivankiss You make some valid points.

Then again, this is just an online forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

jokes and making fun are one thing, calling someone a delusional stage orange materialist for disagreeing with you is another.  

It's not SD that makes someone behave this way, it's just the egoic and vibrational tendencies of someone who operates within a certain vibrational range. SD is just a good way for such behavior to be made very apparent. Wanting the behavior to change without elevating the individuals is like trying to make a stage Blue community live by the rules of Turquoise ideals. It simply won't happen. 

If you care about the way beings interact and the suffering it implies they are still experiencing, then do what you can to alleviate it by elevating the vibration of yourself and the people around you.

34 minutes ago, zambize said:

I'd like to see people more interested in offering a treatment plan than just diagnosing others as delusional

There are those of us here who do try to be more thorough and offer practical advice. Just remember that sometimes people need instructions, sometimes they just need to know they're on the wrong track, or to have their own inner conflict mirrored back at them. Something higher vibrational beings will do is adjust their own vibration to either match the vibration of another being to mirror their vibration, or adjust it to be slightly higher than theirs so they will more likely understand the intended message.

This can lead to an interaction that doesn't seem productive or even harmful, but actually ends up being helpful, even if it's not consciously obvious. Emotional wounds for example, are only healed by the emotion being relived in that person so it can be felt and released. That can mean a tough love approach of triggering insecurities/old pain, which isn't pretty or pleasant, but exactly what they need. This kind of thing is happening all the time everywhere, including on this forum, even if neither person is aware they are doing it. And there are certainly beings here aware of this and are doing it.

It's a mechanism of the universe for beings to be healed in this way, and very effective. And these are the forms that unconditional love often takes. It's not necessarily what you want, but it's what you need.

If you specifically want to see more people offering something practical as a response, if that resonates with you, then do that and encourage others to do that. Just realize that there are other modes of healing going that you might not be currently aware of. Raising your own vibration is a good way to have these mechanisms naturally illuminated for you if they aren't already.

Sometimes being called delusional is what you need. I remember Joseph Maynor called me moralistic once, huge wake up call for me, I was actually really moralistic in the thread. Masculine compassion vs feminine compassion, you can learn from everything, especially that which hurts or annoys.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Elysian said:

It's not SD that makes someone behave this way, it's just the egoic and vibrational tendencies of someone who operates within a certain vibrational range. SD is just a good way for such behavior to be made very apparent. Wanting the behavior to change without elevating the individuals is like trying to make a stage Blue community live by the rules of Turquoise ideals. It simply won't happen. 

If you care about the way beings interact and the suffering it implies they are still experiencing, then do what you can to alleviate it by elevating the vibration of yourself and the people around you.

There are those of us here who do try to be more thorough and offer practical advice. Just remember that sometimes people need instructions, sometimes they just need to know they're on the wrong track, or to have their own inner conflict mirrored back at them. Something higher vibrational beings will do is adjust their own vibration to either match the vibration of another being to mirror their vibration, or adjust it to be slightly higher than theirs so they will more likely understand the intended message.

This can lead to an interaction that doesn't seem productive or even harmful, but actually ends up being helpful, even if it's not consciously obvious. Emotional wounds for example, are only healed by the emotion being relived in that person so it can be felt and released. That can mean a tough love approach of triggering insecurities/old pain, which isn't pretty or pleasant, but exactly what they need. This kind of thing is happening all the time everywhere, including on this forum, even if neither person is aware they are doing it. And there are certainly beings here aware of this and are doing it.

It's a mechanism of the universe for beings to be healed in this way, and very effective. And these are the forms that unconditional love often takes. It's not necessarily what you want, but it's what you need.

If you specifically want to see more people offering something practical as a response, if that resonates with you, then do that and encourage others to do that. Just realize that there are other modes of healing going that you might not be currently aware of. Raising your own vibration is a good way to have these mechanisms naturally illuminated for you if they aren't already.

Appreciate the post and resonate well with a lot of what you've said.

On this quote

"This can lead to an interaction that doesn't seem productive or even harmful, but actually ends up being helpful"

I think it's just hard here separate interactions that seem harmful, and end up being helpful, and situation that are seem harmful and end up actually being harmful. 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

There is nothing wrong with acting ridiculously. But one has to be conscious enough to recognize circumstances when such acting might be appropriate and useful, so to speak.

Humor can be humble, subtle, honest and harmless. It does not have to fight for attention.

One should be able to distinguish true authentisity from past playing itself out. One should be aware if one is ridiculing others merely because he himself might have been ridiculed before.

SD is great. But it should be emphasized that you are not chained to any stage, even if it may seem so. One is able to work on many stages simultaniously. One can also have qualities of all stages regardless of circimstaces and opinions. 

The idea of needing 50 years to reach certain stages seems abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous to me. 

You are waking up into your own kingdom. You should embrace every moment of that experience. You could also, however, avoid denying a big chunk of yourself and create further limitations. One can naturally feel into this process. There is not much to be said about it. 

There should be, rather, more celabration and appreciation for us being where we are at all. There should be more graditude and embracing. 

This is the most epic thing anyone could ever dare to dream about. The miricle of it should not be buried under over-conceptualization.

The uniqueness of each and every one's journey should be emphasized and ebmraced. We cannot fail in evolution. We can only create an accelerated, more fun and kickass awakaning experience of the whole fucking planet. Not in 50 years. Now. 

Of course I am projecting myself onto the forum, duh. I project myself onto everything, so to speak. However I am very aware of the mirror and it's qualities. I know what and why am I doing. I have no troubles with exposing that. I do not avoid honesty and transparancy. I am not ashaimed of my nature.

I am also very glad to see a lot of resonance on this topic. I love you all. And not in a cheesy manner. You all rock. We're rockin' bebeh!

Don't forget to do your homework tho ;)

Edited by ivankiss

38 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The idea of needing 50 years to reach certain stages seems abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous to me. 

You should go deeper on your understanding of SD, I would say 50 years might be too little. Try a couple of lifetimes. (generations)

One's capacity of going up stages is physically and biologically limited by the stage of actual evolution. Are all people equally evolved? I don't know.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

7 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

You should go deeper on your understanding of SD, I would say 50 years might be too little. Try a couple of lifetimes. (generations)

One's capacity of going up stages is physically and biologically limited by the stage of actual evolution. Are all people equally evolved? I don't know.

That is relative. You could say it takes hundreds of lifetimes or you could say it all happens in an instance. Who knows?

One can only become aware when one starts waking up. And I know that is obvious to many. 

Everyone is not equally evolved, indeed. That is why those who are more advanced should set good examples and pointers. 

But I see what you mean.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

One should be able to distinguish true authentisity from past playing itself out. One should be aware if one is ridiculing others merely because he himself might have been ridiculed before.

Most don't even understand what you're talking about, much less have the ability to recognize these underlying mechanisms of healing. Doesn't prevent the healing from taking place though.

SD is great. But it should be emphasized that you are not chained to any stage, even if it may seem so. One is able to work on many stages simultaniously. One can also have qualities of all stages regardless of circimstaces and opinions. 

It would be more appropriate to say that the stages of SD are just explained in a way that the average individual can comprehend it, instead of talking about the true nature of this growth, which is tied to elevation in vibration. Although you can work on healing from lower vibrations that you've passed through, the pieces you've missed, one can only even recognize love/healing of a higher vibration that's within a certain range of one's base frequency. It's impossible to comprehend higher vibrations above that, it's an inherent mechanism of this universe.

I completely resonate with this. I understand that people need to be prepared for certain growth to possibly take a lifetime, but it will only take that long using inefficient methods/tools for your spiritual growth. That's the reality.

You are waking up into your own kingdom. You should embrace every moment of that experience. You could also, however, avoid denying a big chunk of yourself and create further limitations. One can naturally feel into this process. There is not much to be said about it. 

There should be, rather, more celabration and appreciation for us being where we are at all. There should be more graditude and embracing.  

Agreed, but you're talking about behavior that becomes natural/authentic at higher vibrations. Forcing that behavior when you are at a lower vibration/stage is resistance and unproductive. It would be more useful to say we need to focus on elevating humanity so that these traits become effortless. You can't simply will these behaviors into being, that's not the way this universe works.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

I've been on the forum now for about two weeks. And here are my observations. Everyone is at a different stage in their development and that's to be expected. The thing I noticed is that some don't pay attention to what I write, some judge and ridicule because it makes them feel good about themselves, some are here just to teach and fail to do actual self-development work, some are kind and bubbly, some are here because they need help, and then there are some that have a good deal of wisdom and make pretty solid contributions. Despite the apparent negativity in my post, I'd still say this is a pretty good forum. I haven't found anything quite like it and I'm happy to be here.

Edited by ivory

@ivankiss honestly: you are free to have opinions as I am free to not care about opinions.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

Good points and replies. I would like to add this: keep in mind that (english) text only is a very handicapped form of communication. You literally cant pick up all the subtle and not so subtle energies that are present in f2f, and one needs to be a good writer to compensate for that. That, plus the amount of non native english speakers often amount to denser, more information packed posts. 

Informational text leads inevitably to a masculine tone. 

30 minutes ago, ivory said:

33 minutes ago, ivory said:

some are here just to teach and fail to do actual self-development work

I find this is very hard to tell for sure, the disconnect between the actual person and what is written is too great. Some regular and unregular posters sometimes swear by how self developed they are and how much they work, but it does not show in the tone and way they WRITE. They might be, or they might not be. 

1 hour ago, ground said:

@ivankiss honestly: you are free to have opinions as I am free to not care about opinions.

There’s the Paradox of Opinions and No Opinions and you gotta work both ends of that paradox.  Believe me, you care a lot more about opinions than you let on.  Every Ego cares about opinions.  Every system cares about opinions in the sense of making preferences on reality.  If your hand was fastened to a burner on a stove and somebody turned on the flame — you would have an opinion pretty fast!

Edited by Joseph Maynor