ivankiss

A Rant Against Actualized.org

87 posts in this topic

Oh boy. You gonna love this one.

Before anyone puts their spiritual patrol suit on and says: "who the fuck are you to stand up?", I want to clearify the following:

I am not about to senslessly judge and critisize this organization. I am merely to express my observations and share a few humble suggestions.

My opinion could be completely irrelevant or an invantation for improvment; for the benefit of all.

Please try to be open.

It seems to me as if this comunity lacks warmth. Newbies are not receiving the welcoming they deserve. They are instead minimized and discredited. Being on this path is not a small achievment. Everyone should be aplauded for that. Everyone should know they are a part of a big movement and transformation. I feel like it is up to the organisation to create this atmosphere. It would certainly be a more pleasant enviroment to be in and to learn from. 

There seems to be a lot of competition. A lot of division and categorization. Not enough emphasis on unity and love. 

Way too many cold, logical, rational opinions. Way too analitical approaches. Way too much of "putting everything under the microscope". Not much fun and creativity. 

Why is everyone so goddamn serious? This should not be a clasroom where you are afraid of asking the teacher if you can go to the toilet. This should not be a place where you get critisized if you do not pay close attention and do all your homework. 

How is that different from any other modern edicational system?

This should be a classroom where everyone gets to be what they trully are and in that way, learn from everyone else and teach everyone simultaniosly. 

Being a part of this classroom should be a lesson in itself. There is no need for exposing the differences. We are all in the same classroom, regardless of our levels of mastery.

Where is humbleness? Where is the recognition of that same thing? 

Where is not running away from the fear, or demonizing it; but rather creating a navigation system for those who find themselves trapped? 

Why ridicule the one who is trapped? Why bother calling someone delusional? Were you not the same once? 

What's up with all the denial?

Too much cockyness and arrogance.

Not enough actual wisdom and acceptance.

Both have their place, but I sense the balance is not quite there in this case.

It is on those who are on "higher levels" to choose to create a more pleasant environment for those who are yet joining.

Taking pride for your own achievments while discrediting those "bellow" you, is not much of an achievment.

One should be able to be transparent here and be proud of the stage they are at. 

One should make sure everyone feels home.

After all, we are creating a better planet for ourselves here, aren't we? 

I dream of a place where everyone is their own. No need for leaders or gurus. 

Until then, leaders should be wise enough to balance the movement they started.

I agree , but you have to understand that everyone here are going through changes and are in rather difficult situations, so it is understandable that their mood changes, they come in contact with new experiences and get lost , or think they have figured it all out, it is very complicated matter, if anyone can do something about it then it is Leo  by changing Forum so everyone things twice before starts negative remarks, but I feel it will be suppressive for them, but ofc there is always something that can be done to make it more pleasant.

I first came here to be loved and accepted a few years ago like many newbies here today. I couldn’t share this love at the time that I can today which is why only a few people can truly express this on here I believe.

It can only get better with time as more people see their radiance, and step into their hearts. Every day it gets easier because we are always evolving.

Everyone lives their lives like they will never die. That’s because it’s true, the truth of love and consciousness can never be extinguished. It shines.

Thsnks for the post. More love is welcome. Give what you want to receive for anyone wanting more of this. Newbies are blossoming flowers, or the light seeping out of a dark hole; this journey of the flower is the destination...

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I agree on most points because I have noticed the exact things you criticize in me and am trying to improve. The only point I disagree is that Leo is somehow at fault for not doing anything. If you look around there is evidence against that claim everywhere. Hateful and misguided posts get closed almost immediately by mods and/or Leo. Leo spends literally hours on here answering questions and correcting wrong believes. The patience that man has is awe inspiring. The same errors and question appear every single day he never gets tired either addressing them directly or in his videos.

@Aimblack I do not aim to critisize Leo as much as I do the body or the structure of the organization. It could be more fully expressed and it probably will be.

There is not much that could be done, other than reminding ourselves what this is all about actually. Becoming aware of our already existing connection and unity. 

Everyone can express their states of being without minimizing or judging anyone else's. That is not such a hard thing to understand and master. I feel like that should be the foundation for movements and comunities like this.

I second this. It seems to me like there is a lot of "my enlightenment is deeper than your enlightenment" arguments going on. People don't think about how the other party is going to feel about what they say. Very often i see people arguing, "That is not the truth, this here is the truth." I'm glad someone brought this up. 

If you understand the true nature of unity and love, then you should also understand that even if someone is showing another being the deepest love possible, it doesn't mean it will appear as flowers and rainbows. True love, unconditional love, is what someone needs not what someone necessarily wants.

What might not appear healing to you could be exactly what that someone needed to hear at the time.

As far as the categorization of models like SD, it seems fairly simple. Explaining things in a broken down way such as with SD, is an effective method of helping guide beings upwards on the spiritual path, especially those of lower vibration (but even upwards towards complete authenticity of the individual, at the highest levels of vibration). Even if this categorization seems like a counterintuitive step away from Unity, it's actually the complete opposite if it is elevating the vibrations of beings on a large scale, which models like SD do.

The attitude of members is based on their vibration, wounds, and ego. Leo is teaching to beings who are receptive to the perspective he's teaching from, which includes people in what SD would call Orange, Green, and Yellow. The behavior you've described has been mapped out in the SD model, which is just the kind of behavior that is found by people of these vibrations. 

There's nothing wrong or right about it, it's just where they're at. You've got to try and be empathetic and understanding of that and work with them. If you can't resonate with that, because you want to center yourself in higher vibrational circles, then maybe it's a sign to look for that sort of community. Matt Kahn has teachings more focused on love, unity, and heart centered consciousness. Maybe you should go check him out. 

As far as the way more spiritually advanced beings here spread their version of teaching, you've got to understand that the more spiritually developed you become, the more authentic you become. The more authentic you become, the more unique your approach to teaching becomes. So even if someone's approach doesn't resonate with you, it might resonate with someone else. If you've noticed a perspective that isn't getting the proper exposure, you could possibly fill that role yourself for the betterment of us all.

It is true that sometimes being negative to person can give needed impact, but it is not like most people do  it because they understand that it is best way for approach certain person, it can scare away him too. 

@purerogue I agree on this.

I feel like this is way too often used as an excuse for arrogance and ignorance. It is true those expressions are nescesary and can be very effective, but I would not call that a very aligned or harmonius interaction. The intention there is "I don't care how it looks or feels as long as it works", rather than "I am using my wisdom to create space for this individual to reach higher understanding".

@Elysian

Much of what you wrote resonates. I am, in fact, working on creating an impact and lead the ones who feel like following. I am yet to blossom into that role fully; still, it seems to be inevitable. 

But while I am also a part of this comunity, I choose to express my opinions and - in my opinion - constructive criticism. I am simultaniosly taking notes on how I desire to construct movements when the moment shines.

I admire Matt Kahn and his ways. Among many other lighworkers. However, I do not feel like joining any other comunity than my own. As cocky as that may sound. I also desire, for each and every one of those who choose to follow, to strive towards achieving mastery on their own. Without much guidence or conceptual chaos.

Maybe one day someone will critisize my ways in a simular manner. It is my choice to be considerate, open and compassionate if and when that moment comes.

I just wanted to emphasize transparency, oneness and the joys and thrills of the journey.

I am famliar with SD. It is a very well put model. It is also highly accurate. But we cannot deny it is conceptual. The foundation of a movement towards an enlightened civilization, or whatever you want to call it, should be grounded in absolute oneness and love. Not in concepts. Without discrediting those and saying they are unimportant.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@purerogue I agree on this.

I feel like this is way too often used as an excuse for arrogance and ignorance. It is true those expressions are nescesary and can be very effective, but I would not call that a very aligned or harmonius interaction. The intention there is "I don't care how it looks or feels as long as it works", rather than "I am using my wisdom to create space for this individual to reach higher understanding".

I wasn't saying it as an excuse for anyone's own suffering that they project out into the world (although it's not inherently their fault), just that an individual who isn't well developed can't help but be that way, and they will grow from interacting with others in time. And a completely authentic being could just be radiating love in a way that doesn't currently make sense to you, or seem like the best approach.

@Elysian

But while I am also a part of this comunity, I choose to express my opinions and - in my opinion - constructive criticism. I am simultaniosly taking notes on how I desire to construct movements when the moment shines.

I admire Matt Kahn and his ways. Among many other lighworkers. However, I do not feel like joining any other comunity than my own. As cocky as that may sound. I also desire, for each and every one of those who choose to follow, to strive towards achieving mastery on their own. Without much guidence or conceptual chaos.

Maybe one day someone will critisize my ways in a simular manner. It is my choice to be considerate, open and compassionate if and when that moment comes.

I understand what you mean here. I can see how you telling us how you think a community could be more effective at elevating humanity into love and unity, simultaneously could help this group while also helping you to formulate your transition into creating your own community. No need to worry about being cocky, you simply recognize your ability to create a community based on love. 

I've also started branching off on my own. I've begun mapping out a more efficient model at elevating beings to a higher vibration than SD, with a more holistic, simplistic approach. I'm also pairing it with straightforward guidance to quickly ascend into higher vibrations. It can take a receptive individual and bring them to what SD refers to as Turquoise in a couple weeks instead of months, years, or even decades.

I just wanted to emphasize transparency, oneness and the joys and thrills of the journey.

I am famliar with SD. It is a very well put model. It is also highly accurate. But we cannot deny it is conceptual. The foundation of a movement towards an enlightened civilization, or whatever you want to call it, should be grounded in absolute oneness and love. Not in concepts. Without discrediting those and saying they are unimportant.

Models can be grounded in love using the approach of SD or similar. I think the creators of the model were firmly grounded in love. I dont think it would've been possible for them to grasp some of the underlying mechanisms at work in spiritual evolution otherwise. But I think we can both agree that things like SD and organized religions overcomplicate the process of development. But they are stepping stones for the newer generations to build off of, standing on the shoulders of giants as they say.

I do appreciate your commitment to love and progress towards unity, and hope I'm not misinterpreted to feel differently.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

Leo has a specific style of teaching. His approach is direct, masculine, left-brained, analytical and logical. Hence, Actualized.org attracts and resonates with those kinds of people. I agree that there has to be a balance, but this is not a Green forum.

Leo's compassion and sacrifices manifest through his teachings and the wisdom he shares with the world. Maybe he never held anybody's hand, but he transformed countless people's lives in a very profound way. I have tears just from the fact that a person like him does what he does. He followed up with his passion, through countless struggles, to give you the deepest wisdom that is available today. It's a huuuuuge privilege to even know about actualized.org. So sorry if Leo came off a bit rude.

This approach can definitely come off crude and lacking compassion. However, Actualized.org is not promoting emotional connection and empathy to begin with. This is a hard and tough place where ego's work hard for self-realization. With that being said, you still have awesome Moderators who will shower you with understanding and love regardless of where you are coming from.

Arrogance and cockiness are definitely here too. But you have to separate the teaching form the community. Leo's teaching attracts different people at different stages of development. He can't supervise everything that is going on here, nor can his teaching be appropriate for everybody. 

If an emotional connection, love, and acceptance are what you are looking for. You will have to wait until Actualized.org transforms into a Turquoise teaching. But I wouldn't worry about that too much and focus on my own transcendence through stage Green.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Careful this might get locked, sorry Leo, too funny not to post ?

@Whatever if it wasn't for Leo, I would either been locked away in a loony bin or would have killed my self, he saved my life during the lowest point of my life.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Oh boy. You gonna love this one.

Before anyone puts their spiritual patrol suit on and says: "who the fuck are you to stand up?", I want to clearify the following:

I am not about to senslessly judge and critisize this organization. I am merely to express my observations and share a few humble suggestions.

My opinion could be completely irrelevant or an invantation for improvment; for the benefit of all.

Please try to be open.

It seems to me as if this comunity lacks warmth. Newbies are not receiving the welcoming they deserve. They are instead minimized and discredited. Being on this path is not a small achievment. Everyone should be aplauded for that. Everyone should know they are a part of a big movement and transformation. I feel like it is up to the organisation to create this atmosphere. It would certainly be a more pleasant enviroment to be in and to learn from. 

There seems to be a lot of competition. A lot of division and categorization. Not enough emphasis on unity and love. 

Way too many cold, logical, rational opinions. Way too analitical approaches. Way too much of "putting everything under the microscope". Not much fun and creativity. 

Why is everyone so goddamn serious? This should not be a clasroom where you are afraid of asking the teacher if you can go to the toilet. This should not be a place where you get critisized if you do not pay close attention and do all your homework. 

How is that different from any other modern edicational system?

This should be a classroom where everyone gets to be what they trully are and in that way, learn from everyone else and teach everyone simultaniosly. 

Being a part of this classroom should be a lesson in itself. There is no need for exposing the differences. We are all in the same classroom, regardless of our levels of mastery.

Where is humbleness? Where is the recognition of that same thing? 

Where is not running away from the fear, or demonizing it; but rather creating a navigation system for those who find themselves trapped? 

Why ridicule the one who is trapped? Why bother calling someone delusional? Were you not the same once? 

What's up with all the denial?

Too much cockyness and arrogance.

Not enough actual wisdom and acceptance.

Both have their place, but I sense the balance is not quite there in this case.

It is on those who are on "higher levels" to choose to create a more pleasant environment for those who are yet joining.

Taking pride for your own achievments while discrediting those "bellow" you, is not much of an achievment.

One should be able to be transparent here and be proud of the stage they are at. 

One should make sure everyone feels home.

After all, we are creating a better planet for ourselves here, aren't we? 

I dream of a place where everyone is their own. No need for leaders or gurus. 

Until then, leaders should be wise enough to balance the movement they started.

I think that all that is a reflection of how you see the forum. I don't see it that way. But I get it. Remember we all are asleep.

We don't know what we are doing and saying hahaha...

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Although I agree and totally empathize with what you said (I actually wanted to say something like that, but didn't think it would yield actual results), I would say: Don't judge the whole by the majority, it's often said that, truly good people are scarce.

Models such as spiral dynamics tell us that the highest levels such as yellow and turquoise are less than 1-3% of the whole population. In my personal experience in real life, it's amazingly rare (and very pleasant) to meet someone you can really talk to. I know of 1 maybe 2 such people from everyone I know.

I could also say that feeling are not facts, if one doesn't feel loved or accepted it might be projection, and not a fact. Getting hurt by people's insensitivity means a weak ego or low self esteem, one needs to outgrow it entirely, to the point where he's not hurt by people's ignorance.   

Having general principles in a group also helps very much, I can also tell you from experience with 12 steps groups, which have something that's called the "12 traditions", which is a set of principles everyone talk about and try their best to follow to have a healthy group relationship.

Here's my absolutely ignored thread about 12 steps: 

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

SD is a big part of the problem. It's a far too simplistic model as opposed to superior models such as astrology. SD is too blatantly self referential and even somewhat racist for it's oversimplification of "stage purple". Classic imperialist trappings of "well you're clearly at this stage, I respect your opinion but you see I'm stage yellow so I see truth in all flawed worldviews and I use them as tools to ascend up the spiral and bring all other lower, less sophisticated cultures up with me, sure they never asked to be brought up, but they're ignorant and therefore don't know what they truly want" 

I could be wrong and I have some reading to do on astrology and SD but I'm only ever presented with this overly simplistic and imperialist POV when I see people talking about it on the forum. Leo's SD series I think changed the forum meta in a negative way. 

@ivankiss very interesting points, but you seem to be projecting your own way of thinking onto others.

ridiculing is a highly effective method to make someone see his through his own illusions and it's been done for thousands of years by advanced yoga teachers. i myself have been shaken out of toxic patterns of thinking by jokes that made me see how petty i was. i am now grateful for my teachers.

if you want to see more tenderness here, be the tender one. otherwise you're just being hypocrite. sorry but it's the truth.

be the change that you wish to see in the world.

there's no other way around.

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

ridiculing is a highly effective method to make someone see his through his own illusions and it's been done for thousands of years by advanced yoga teachers. i myself have been shaken out of toxic patterns of thinking by jokes that made me see how petty i was. i am now grateful for my teachers.

jokes and making fun are one thing, calling someone a delusional stage orange materialist for disagreeing with you is another.  

2 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

jokes and making fun are one thing, calling someone a delusional stage orange materialist for disagreeing with you is another.  

well, if the best thing someone can do is call others by a bunch of adjectives, it's our duty to show some compassion. those who are too judgmental are in deep suffering as well.

unborn Truth