Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tentacion

Apsolute Infinity

5 posts in this topic

This question is really for Leo but please everyone is welcome to answer. We know from Leo who has experienced some profound stuff that reality is apsolute infinity or God, so our world must be included. My question is simply this: Is Apsolute infinity one single entity or being? Leo has said that it is conscious and alive, so it's like a being then or entity just that it is apsolutely infinite? Apsolute infinity is like this mega individual kinda? 

Merry Christmas btw <3

Edited by tentacion

The reason I ask this is because I became aware that what we call reality, all of it, is self-conscious. I feelt and became aware that reality was this one being. It's One... entity/being. But it was not infinity, which brings me to the question if Infinity/God is one infinite individual manifesting itself into all individualities and everything else? Basically, is infinity One conscious and alive ''entity/being''? I hope you can answer this Leo since you have become infinity and probably know the answer. What I became aware of is not infinity, but I think the essential point was that reality is self-conscious like this one mega individual, which means that infinity too must be that. For me it was Infinity/God showing itself in a limited form trough me, showing me that it exists. It was very strong and convincing.

Edited by tentacion

@tentacion yes. It is a single being. And you are it.

That also means i am it.

It also means you and i are the same thing

It also means everyone is it

Now, dont limit your views... Those are just bodies we are talking about

It's absolutely infinite for God's sake!

So not only is it everyone, it is everything!

EVERYTHING!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Yes :D@Yousef Yes it is apsolutely nothing but this nothingness is alive and aware as I remember Leo saying. It's one single be-ing, one infinite singularity. There cannot be two, that is duality and separation which is an illusion. So yea, it's all One. It's all God.

8 hours ago, tentacion said:

This question is really for Leo but please everyone is welcome to answer. We know from Leo who has experienced some profound stuff that reality is apsolute infinity or God, so our world must be included. My question is simply this: Is Apsolute infinity one single entity or being? Leo has said that it is conscious and alive, so it's like a being then or entity just that it is apsolutely infinite? Apsolute infinity is like this mega individual kinda? 

Merry Christmas btw <3

Infinity is the connection of the Heart and Plexus with all existance and non existance. They is what is called  SHIVA in Hindu tradition. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.