ShugendoRa

Is cheating on your gf stage blue?

17 posts in this topic

I think it depends on the motivation behind the action but i may be wrong. If its for revenge it may be stage red. If you just do it because you like girls it may be stage blue idk.

Edited by BjarkeT

If it's about just sex, it's stage Orange

I know stage Blue looks heavily down upon cheating

In stage turqouise there is no right or wrong so nothing like cheating ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

It's stage orange or red, blue thinks cheating is immoral, green also thinks cheating is bad

I'd say stage orange:

Obsessed with being #1: Fucking the hottest or the most women; not being satisfied with a single partner

Gaming the system

Personal freedom, independence 

Money, sex, luxury, sexiness, coolness

etc.

This can happen really at any stage for different reasons. I would imagine that it becomes somewhat less prevalent when people reach the second tier though. This is because cheating comes from the dissatisfaction with the romantic status quo and seeking some other new status quo. So, I'd imagine that those in Yellow and above would be more able to accept what is.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I think it's usually stage green people who want to give their love to more than one person.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

On 2018. 12. 24. at 6:09 PM, Harikrishnan said:

yes. It doesn't matter.

Now try to explain this to your GF :D

I don't think that it's tied to any stage. But I would guess that it happens more often in red and orange. Stage blue usually has a strong religiously motivated loyalty value. And stage green doesn't like to be dishonest. 

@ShugendoRa You cannot fit absolutely everything on the spiral, this can happen literally at any stage, be careful not to get self-decepted into judging things and over-thinking the model, it happens to people way too often.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:09 PM, Harikrishnan said:

Aswell as for stealing 

Stage orange.

Stage blue is all about fidelity, only because that's what the religious books, tradition says, so it is a word followed blindly.

But when it levels up to stage orange, the "traditional" mindset loosens up and you start to satisfy (and also indulge in) your basic needs. (and you remain just at the "basics")

You will really start to know and recognize love only at stage green. But, still, that would be just the beginning, you will still have to learn more about what "love" actually is and what "cheating" means. You will have to get to stage yellow, start gathering knowledge, connect the dots, see the essence/core then realize what you wished to be understood.

Edited by student

Red can cheat

Blue can cheat

Orange can cheat

Green can cheat

Yellow can cheat

your mom can cheat

your dog can sheet

the pope can shit

in his hat

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Everything isn’t related to spiral dynamics.