Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

I AM the Present Moment

9 posts in this topic

The absolute is simply this present moment

and that is what i am 

just always the present moment, mapped infinitely in all directions, centered around this body/mind (body/mind from the POV of a human life. that which i am calling body/mind is just abstract patterns which appear - kinda like those DMT visuals , except that because we all used to this and exist in this realm since birth, to us they are not random. )

just like language can be this way

if i hear someone speaking japanses for example, it will sound like gibberish to me

vs someone speaks in english, i have to make no effort and it is understood as it's heard

that's what leo meant i guess when he said to stare at your hand. WTF is that shit. looks creepy after a bit one your pre-supposed notions about it slowly fade away

now, the NOW, the present moment, the single ever present frame of reality is WHAT I AM 

the story that's carried as a thought is included in each of these frames which come and go in the NOW

life:     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  |  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the left arrows are what the past is, but where does it "go" - if you take out the assumption about a sold existing world and us crawling about the earth then you get a single frame with both the earth and you on it. no two things. but ONE

so again, where does that past/yesterday go? it just goes out and is replaced with the new NOW, when also goes

that tiny | in the middle is how tiny and small and IN THE NOW our life occurs

so you can change your life TODAY in that NOW by dropping whatever may have occurred in the PAST and deeply coming to know that IN THE NOW factor of your life

the absolute is the NOW. i AM THE PRESENT MOMENT. Totally. completely. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

OMG your so right brother, YOU are the present moment, and yet you don’t exist. I just had that insight. Check out my post on non existence. Crazy stuff

@Whatever I’ve been in non duality for years.

The stupidity and lack of nuance in “non duality” as it is presented and bought into here, and it’s idiocy, have little to do with truth and more with delusion.

take the present moment and MINUS your stories about what/who you think you are (which are also contained within the present moment) and you will become the whole, instead of the part

MINUS - means to drop the association with the story about who/what you are because though that's part of the present moment, you are not SOLEY that alone. you are ALL OF IT. the WHOLE FRAME OF NOW, not a piece of it.

Love Is The Answer

Now find the harmony to stay in what you are experiencing :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

As the past (entity-self/ego..time) we cling to that movement of time to bring about a state of wholeness, but wholeness is not a state. 

This self clinging to itself(time) projects its own continuity as the present moment(the past). 

Therefore wholeness/completeness is consistently pushed further and further away in time, which is the very movement responsible for incompleteness/unholiness. 

Edited by Jack River

@SoonHei yes brother you have it.  Now have you been able to transcend and actually become the present within your direct experience yet?  It is really something special when that happens.  Language and concepts of it can only go so far and then you must leave those things behind and transcend. 

Actualize and be the strange loop.  

Have you reached that yet? I know you were trying the dark room?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Whatever

Stories (inner world / contraction of awareness) + outter wolrd = wholeness / complete present moment

We focus on the stories / inner world / I and as @Jack River said, this clinging is projected ahead into the "future"

But as we are focused on just the stories we never find wholeness... Because wholeness, as you can see above isn't just the stories. It's also the rest of it.

Stories = duality

Wholeness is non-dual and complete.

@Inliytened1 hey. I have had "my" moments of wholeness here and there but it's a work in progress :)

Love Is The Answer

This is a great insight. I had a similar insight only once where I was truly aware that if I am what i see and what i hear and so forth. I hope to deepen my insight like you have. Congratulations