Arhattobe

OMG I NEVER EXISTED

12 posts in this topic

Neither do you, nor does anyone, nor does this insight post, you see I like others that do this am not validation seeking by posting “truths” everyone agrees upon on this site. I do not lack nuance to a great degree and pretend like I understand more than I do. Nor am I trying to be deep.

I do not have a lot of pent up aggression I need to work on.

I do not exist.

haha

response to op : you do not exist, you are right. Have you realized your infinite love ?

merry christmas 

If you don't exist, then why would you work on anything at all? Is it not just a waste of energy for you to be alive? 

Haha

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Arhattobe That was a sarcastic post. My attempt at humor. 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState That was a sarcastic post. My attempt at humour.

OMG!!! Insight. Everything loops infinitely. Infinite thing looping infinitely om is infinite loops. 

Amirightguys?

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

Neither do you, nor does anyone, nor does this insight post, you see I like others that do this am not validation seeking by posting “truths” everyone agrees upon on this site. I do not lack nuance to a great degree and pretend like I understand more than I do. Nor am I trying to be deep.

I do not exist.

haha

Depends on the meaning context of 'exist'. Ultimately nothing exists because 'exist* is merely imputed. According to  common parlance common sense objects, you and me exist.

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

response to op : you do not exist, you are right. Have you realized your infinite love ?

*lol* xD I love that ... but not infinitely more kind of condtioned by context and transient

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@Arhattobe DUDE!! EVERYTHING IS ONE!! THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME! NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY HISTORICAL FIGURE, WE'VE ALL BEEN THE SAME FOR ETERNITY! THAT INCLUDES EVEN CHRIST! WHEN YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU'RE CELEBRATING YOUR OWN BIRTH! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE BABY

Sent from my iEgo

19 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Arhattobe DUDE!! EVERYTHING IS ONE!! THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME! NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY HISTORICAL FIGURE, WE'VE ALL BEEN THE SAME FOR ETERNITY! THAT INCLUDES EVEN CHRIST! WHEN YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU'RE CELEBRATING YOUR OWN BIRTH! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE BABY

Wow that did it!! Can you feel me? :D

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

2 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

I do not exist.

haha

merry christmas 

Well, this is still the perspective of the mind :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The mind? There is no mind. There is only the self. Which is love. Which doesn’t exist, but it’s me, and I’m love and so are you.

Seems like trolling? Not sure what this thread is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.