Vytas

Need help! Am I alergic to marijuana?

8 posts in this topic

Before this I thought weed isint harmful, but shit... Is my body different? 

It is my second time i smoked it, the first was half a year ago and it was weird as well (simmilar sympthoms as now just to lower extent). I smoked weed and it was alright a lot of anxiety because of how my mind works, lots of paranoia - nothing too suspicious. Everything past after 6-12 hours expect!!! Expect that its been 46-48hours and my hands still feel weird - dizzy, disoriented and extra sensitive. For example if I thouch my face I dont know where I touched and exact texture of my face just hyper-tingly sensation. Its really hard when I need to tigh my shoes or do some persice work with my hands. I thoufht this will pass, but its been ~47hours now! 

Maybe some of know why this is happening and what it is?

Chronological order:

+0h: feeling great, we walked outside with brother, discussing about life and what not.

+0.5h it kics in - disorientation - like I do everything very coordinated if you look from aside but from my point of view I just can't locate where my body is in space very well. Also little anxiety

+1h First peak. Anxiety intensifies as I have to encounter parents. Not fun. Much paranoia, praying that this would end.

+4h. Peak fades as I can again locate my body parts in space and monkey mind slows down. An iety disappears. Only light symptoms. I go to sleep.

+13h I wake up. I still feel light symptoms. Also dry eyes and mouth but nothing too worrying.

+13-+21h. I go about my day.

+21h. Just as I thought it ended - nope. Second wave. It happened as I eas walking for my 3rd hour outside and suddenly time slowed down and snap my body - I didnt know where my arms were (at that moment they were in my jean's pockets. This middiocer-intensity "high" lasted all evening. It was tough as I had to do lots of stuff in city and home.

+29h. I went to sleep hoping that this 2nd wave will pass. I had lots of work and driving planned for next day.

+38h. Morning - high didnt went away, but wa smanageble. I got used to not feeling where my arms were, I did alright with all the work I had to do. 

+44h. I thought why not to go running, maybe it will sober me up, plus I was tired an dnjmb, and thought blood circulation might help me get alert.

+45h. During the run itself (7km) I was feeling good, felt grounded. But then, after showering oh boy.

+46h 2nd peak. I felt dizzy. Lost. Anxious. Parents ask me why I am not doing my duties at home. Man, I wish I could be honest and tell them I smoked weed (they dont look at it very happily...).

+48h I was sitting numb and tired and high and anxious. Thinking about wtf is wrong with my body, when my brother told a joke and I just bursted into laughing. To the point of tears. Lol. 

Now its almost +50hours. Fuck. Its like I can't do shit and I have work. Ehh. I am thinking about telling my parents I am feeling like meditating thus evening. So I can just ease into experience.

Hope it will pass soon. But who knows, I mean its +50h now. 

P.S if you are wandering my first marijuana experience lasted 21h, but it was heavier weed. This time I inhaled only for 2-3 times only. 

Edited by Vytas

It will pass. Weed these days are very potent. The effects can last for a long time for first-timers. 

That being said, I do not recommend you smoke again, because of your anxiety. If you do decide to use it, be very cautious. Psychedelics and weed are known for triggering anxiety attacks. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Gabriel Antonio Thanks for advice. Yeah, I definitely realized that I am not ready for it. My mind is too much of a worrying-type. But I was kind of okay with my mind being stressed, I was prepared to meditate and let go. The problem was that I wasn't prepared for 67+h trip (still dizzy). I mean I had lots of work planned for the days after.

Anyways, its been now 67h after smoking and I can finally drive and do stuff in a manageble manner :D So good to be back into my body again to some extent. Its like 90-95% normal now. 

Two things to take away from this experience: 

• Thc has 3-4 days half life, so if it is very potent - prepare to be stoned for half a week, and have no work planned.
  • Some bodies have hard time metabolizing it. Yesterday i ate yogurt at breakfast and thats all. I have been fasting now for ~26h just because my digestion process stopped and food is stuck with thc in the body.

Case closed i guess :D

Weed is just not for my body type

If smoking it last that long for you, I wouldn't recommend eating it. Eating it lasts 2 to 3 times longer. O.o

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Good God!  I recently met a dude who was immune to Marijuana.  He could smoke and not get high.

On 23.12.2018 at 3:18 PM, Vytas said:

Before this I thought weed isint harmful, but shit... Is my body different? 

It is my second time i smoked it, the first was half a year ago and it was weird as well (simmilar sympthoms as now just to lower extent). I smoked weed and it was alright a lot of anxiety because of how my mind works, lots of paranoia - nothing too suspicious. Everything past after 6-12 hours expect!!! Expect that its been 46-48hours and my hands still feel weird - dizzy, disoriented and extra sensitive. For example if I thouch my face I dont know where I touched and exact texture of my face just hyper-tingly sensation. Its really hard when I need to tigh my shoes or do some persice work with my hands. I thoufht this will pass, but its been ~47hours now! 

Maybe some of know why this is happening and what it is?

You are very stuck in the mind and head, this is the reason marijuana feels this way tot you. Marijuana will open greatly your heart space, and if you are not prepared for that openness, you will feel alien to your own body. Slow it down, less dosage or none. Go natural meditation instead. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.