Nexeternity

Kambo! Loved it

33 posts in this topic

@now is forever   Tecnically no one is a vegan though, we all end up killing animals even if our diet is plant based.  Also the frogs arent killed when the poison is extracted.

The little marks you get from Kambo arent bad and they heal well.  Very small superficial scars.  

@Nexeternity yeah technically, i regret ever saying something like that as devils use it to legitimize their conscious unconscious doing they fly into your mouth and then flies come out of it - you probably also become what was applied to your skin the same as what you ate unwillingly. 

technically their poison is taken away from them so they can be eaten on spot, did you ever ask yourself why you have to throw up?

there is a reason why it’s not used for the masses, be thankful to the frog and don’t hype it.

Edited by now is forever

On 12/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, Nexeternity said:

At the end you lay down and they offer to put Sananga on your eyes.  Its this medicine that burns your eyes but is really amazing for them.  It only burns alot for a bit and then it quickly calms down.  It doesnt leave your eyes red or puffy or anything, it leaves them amazing!

Is Sananga the frog toxin as well, or is it a different material?

It's very interesting that Kambo is becoming more and more popular. 

Thanks for sharing @Nexeternity

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

until it will be forbidden because some people can’t stop petting their ego. it’s medicine for hard cases not a fun drug. 

Thanks for sharing! I'm also gonna try Kambo, so excited! :)

Ah, rapé, doesn't do anything but rape your nostrils, truly fitting name.

Did another one!  14 points :) 

Love it, truly cleaning, purifying and life aligning medicine. 

Ive been doing rape daily too, its an amazing medicine to aide in meditation, to clean you, open you, and free you of thoughts.

@Aldo   It depends on the person.  For me its one of my paths and I see the positive effects build up over time.

Kambo is an interesting one. I think there is some cultural mythologizing about it with the initial unpleasantness being explained as a purification process (similar to purging on ayahuasca- something which I believe to be an un-necessary feature which can be largely abolished by using a concentrated B Caapi extract and freebase DMT in a little fruit juice) followed by its "healing" effects a little later. These healing effects are mediated by 2 proteins in the main, dermorphin and deltorphin which are potent ligands at the opioid receptors mu and delta respectively.Mu receptor agonists include morphine, heroin and fentanyl. No wonder the effects feel healing. Peace, presence of mind, stamina and focus.

For those who have tried kambo but not conventional opiates, now you are beginning to know.  

On 13.5.2019 at 11:13 AM, Nexeternity said:

Hey guys, wanted to bump this one with an update.

I did my fifth Kambo.  10 points.

It went really smooth.  I was able to meditate through it.  I didnt drink water desperately nor try to throw up desperately.  I stayed calm, listening to my body.

I made an intention to purify my body, emotions, mind and spirit.  I thanked the frog and the facilitator.  I cycled between doing these two things and staying in silence.

It was a kind compassionate session.  They say sometmes the frog can be rough but other times it is softer and kinder.  This was the latter.

Fasting for 24 hours before the ceremony helps.

I feel like I have been living more in truth lately and being less of a devil and I really think when you do shamanic ceremonies you get a reflection of how you have been doing lately.  (

Hope this motivates someone to investigate and maybe even try this.  Its really worth it, your bodies (physical, emotional, mental) get a thorough cleanse.

So is it just trap that you need to do in order o feel that high "detox" What are the long term effects of it? Does it actually cure ur issues or is it just again and again to get to feel that "boost" so you need to go over and over again?