Paul5480

Hair and spirituality?

10 posts in this topic

Is there a link between hair, and health or spirituality?

Some say hair is an extension of the nervous system.

That it acts like an antenna and affects things like intuition, psychic abilities and overall health.

What are your thoughts on hair?

Well dreadlocks have been worn within various spiritual cultures for years. They are associated with the crown chakra and in India, students on the spiritual path were directed to grow dreadlocks to detach from vanity and maintain their spiritual conviction & sincerity & strength and all this jazz. ?

My hair was locked for years and I must say experiments of twisting, pulling and gripping them had most definitely stimulated my crown from time to time. :ph34r:

Also the transcendental use of head banging & dread flipping in my years, often times would feel like as though my head had somehow untethered itself from my body and landed amongst the stars, furthermore activating the crown.

I guess it's safe to say the energy from my dreadlocks felt equivalent to that of a lions mane

...but prior to a habitat for birds of course.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

God didn't create anything without a purpose.

Edited by Salvijus

Hair is a tool for better perception if one knows how to use this tool, otherwise is not for fools. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

beard and hair (pubic hair included) work as a mechanical protection if you allow them to grow without limits. it's an evolutionary remnant just like the intestinal appendix.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

59 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

beard and hair (pubic hair included) work as a mechanical protection if you allow them to grow without limits. it's an evolutionary remnant just like the intestinal appendix.

In a way. But let's not associate the appendix wich is the basis of the earth the key to the rabbit hole, with hair. Hair is a tool, an extention of the nervous system. 

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

Hair is a tool, an extention of the nervous system

sure xD

getting a haircut always hurts so bad

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

sure xD

getting a haircut always hurts so bad

Get sensitive enough and you will feel it :P