SQAAD

Do we live in different realities???

16 posts in this topic

Do we live in different realities or do we live in the same realities?  D

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

While in the dream of "reality" we appear to be living in the same "objective reality". (That is due to low consciousness.)

But in truth we don't live in any reality, we don't live at all nor die. The only 'thing' that exists is an infinite unity that's outside of our perception (The perceiver), it's dividing itself into seemingly separate cells, and forgets that it did it, and so we come into being, believing we are individual finite creatures, until we wake up one day and remember our primordial unity, we then dissolve back into infinite being, and so the cycle goes on.

Obviously this story is not the truth, but it attempts at best to point to it. The truth is not hidden, it's right in front of you. Wake Up!

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

How do you receive answers than, if difference? .

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Neither different nor the same. If they would be different then communication would be impossible. If they would be the same then everybody would experience the same and asking/answering would be pointless.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@SQAAD I'm not quite sure what you mean. If I lived in a different reality, then I would never meet you. So, by definition, doesn't everyone you meet have to share your current, inherent reality? Am I missing something? Of course people can be on different frequencies or levels of Consciousness, but everyone you've ever met shares your reality. Has to. Unless you're starting to doubt whether anyone else is real or not... That can't be possible, because if you were the only valid point of Consciousness in the universe, and the universe unfolded around solely you, then there would have to be something outside of you. You'd have to be living in some type of simulation, with another real world "out there," and that outer world would have to be nondual. The reason nonduality is the Ultimate truth is because everything is one, and it embraces the paradoxes we see out in the world. You; along with everyone you've ever met, is a sliver of this infinite consciousness, all one. As it has to be. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

13 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@SQAAD right, so it depends what level of reality you are talking about. In the absolute sense, all reality is yours...the idea (and very 'real' sensation) that there are others with other reality, is still your idea. 

From the other side (a less pure one) yes, everyone creates thier own little reality. 

To ignore either would be foolish

YY-THUMB-WHITE-Ink-BLACK-Shirt.jpg

The awakened live in a similar reallity, wich is the Heart space in sync with everything/everyone. The other majority of human beings live in million different realities built by will power and mind. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

13 hours ago, pluto said:

both

Not different, not same, not both,  not neither.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

The answer to this varies in what you mean by that.

Our experience from the ego perspective is always interpreting what is going on, and that can easily be changed as drugs have shown.

Its like showing a thousand people the same symbol but you get hundreds of different answers on its meaning. Not only do people conceptualize their understanding of the world different due to different experiences, the body may also process the senses in different ways.

On 22.12.2018 at 2:35 AM, SQAAD said:

If reality is the topmost category of existence then, by definition, there cannot be two kinds of it.
If there were several kinds of it, then that would imply that there is another, greater category that they belong to.

On the other hand, if there is just one reality, then where exactly am I?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I like the idea of multiple dimensions existing in one holon reality.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

3 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I like the idea of multiple dimensions existing in one holon reality.

I like the idea of having a million dollars.  

That's two good ideas!

A collection of good ideas could be like ,,um,, say, multiple dimensions existing intertwined in a singular holon.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn