SQAAD

I got enlightened -Now everyone thinks im CRAZY

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

Most people on here have a lot of issues. Traumas. Some of these issues and traumas have a biological basis.

Psychedelics are advocated on here and done by the same people. If used numerous times with abandon, they can damage any system even healthy ones, let alone one with dormant potential for certain types of disorders.

Numerous clinical studies have shown psychedelics to effectively treat a variety of mental conditions including depression, addiction, ptsd and end-of-life anxiety. MDMA studies for ptsd were awarded the highest status by the fda and are in phase 3 clinical trials in the U.S. Together, the studies have shown there is no risk to patients. 

The clinical studies are supported by cellular studies showing psychedelics are a powerful neurotrophic factor and induce neuronal growth and plasticity. The positive effects induced by LSD and DMT were as potent as the brain’s strongest endogenous neurotrophic factor, BDNF. 

Furthermore, study after study consistently rate psychedelics among the lowest harm risk for both the user and society. 

He explains it here. If you are able to relate to what he is saying, that's what it is. The question is, are you able to apply whatever this is in life? For example, how are you going to apply this to improve a stage orange society? It's quite a journey, and a life purpose is the vehicle. 

@Serotoninluv 

Specific psychs have been effective in a few studies in treating specific disorders eg mdma and ptsd. 

It is also true that they can negatively impact other disorders. Eg those with schizophrenic tendencies. My friend was affected.

Its not black and white.

Edited by Arhattobe

Your mind is bullshitting you, so you should seek some professional help instead of playing into delusion.

Not saying this to be mean, but seems like you need a reality check. Whatever you're experiencing has nothing to do with enlightenment.

30 minutes ago, AxelK said:

Your mind is bullshitting you, so you should seek some professional help instead of playing into delusion.

Not saying this to be mean, but seems like you need a reality check. Whatever you're experiencing has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Do you even know what is Enlightenment? 

Let me put it like this, most of Enlightened gurus if put in public , without anyone knowing who they are would look insane. 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

@Serotoninluv 

Specific psychs have been effective in a few studies in treating specific disorders eg mdma and ptsd. 

It is also true that they can negatively impact other disorders. Eg those with schizophrenic tendencies. My friend was affected.

There are more than “a few studies” and for a variety of disorders. These are studies conducted by top research institutions and published in the highest quality scientific journals.

Of course not everone is a good candidate for psychedelic therapy, such as people with schizophrenia symptoms or a family history of schizophrenia.

Psychedelics have been shown to be one of the safest mind-altering substances with widespread health benefits. They are powerful substances that should be respected and taken with consideration, planning and care.

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Hello everyone.

2 weeks ago i got enlightened and it has remained since then. 

Words cant describe my current experience. I am very confused. Sometimes i think im deluded or retarded or whatever but i reconnect to actuality and i clearly "see" the Truth.

Now i feel like a live in whole different world. Weird shit and synchronities happen. Everything seems so obvious now. I can't even believe it . 

Everytime i walk outside people just gaze at me. EVERYONE.  Also I hear  them saying that im crazy or mentally disabled.

NONE OF THIS was happening before "enlightnment".

Even my family now thinks im crazy and wants me to change but i told them that i won't change. I can't talk to anyone about this bc noone would even believe me. I can't even believe myself sometimes.  Its just me talking to me.

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?  

Just keep being you. They are calling you crazy? You are calling yourself crazy! They are you. 

I don't see a problem here, show me the problem and to whom it is happening. 

Stop calling yourself crazy, you are light.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

everyone is giving weird zen answers like all the people here are enlightened. Its important to recognize when your just regurgitating answers you heard someone wiser than you say. 

You should see a therapist or a psychiatrist to make sure everything is ok.  this video below is a good watch. IF you watch it and get triggered (maybe thoughts along the lines of: "how dare they think im crazy? they dont know anything!") then your probably not enlightened. 

try reining it in, the OMG Im actually fucking god moment really can fuck you up especially if you haven't been a searcher. keep silence as your chosen method of integrating what has happened, realise that not only are you god but so is everyone and everything else. it can take years to integrate but if you insist on trying to explain that you are god enlightened consciousness etc, you will end up getting sectioned as the sleeping zombies of the world will never understand.

14 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Hello everyone.

Words cant describe my current experience. I am very confused. Sometimes i think im deluded or retarded or whatever but i reconnect to actuality and i clearly "see" the Truth.

Now i feel like a live in whole different world. Weird shit and synchronities happen. Everything seems so obvious now. I can't even believe it . 

Everytime i walk outside people just gaze at me. EVERYONE.  Also I hear  them saying that im crazy or mentally disabled.

Even my family now thinks im crazy and wants me to change but i told them that i won't change. I can't talk to anyone about this bc noone would even believe me. I can't even believe myself sometimes.  Its just me talking to me.

You are not enlightened. Let's go back to your normal life. You are not crazy. I am helping you.

doesnt seem like youre enlightened, just confused. if it doesnt pass go see a therapist

The sick cannot recognize health. 

Just be aware that they come from a place of pure ignorance, stay strong in your path, follow your inner guidance and be a light in the world.

18 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Hello everyone.

What do you mean you are enlightened?  Can you elaborate?  It could be a spiritual shift of some sort that is making it hard for you to adjust.  A lot more info would help.

Maybe seek some solitude or monastery time for a while, such a shift might not be the easiest to integrate in our society, as is shown.

It's just that your inner 'WOW' is very visible, you won't look like a freak forever, at least not as obviously as now I think

Or get some sunglasses ^^

5 hours ago, moon777light said:

everyone is giving weird zen answers like all the people here are enlightened

Finally someone said it!

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Someone?... Said?....

Someone and saying things are concepts. In reality no one is saying anything. 

*damn, I really get it*

incredible 

I noticed something going on in this thread, and I would like to go back to the original post. It is best to express whatever it is that you've learned from your experience in your life purpose in a tactful manner. If you go around telling ppl about it in society or where ever, the chances are, you won't get the right responses. And, yes, the topic of enlightenment is different from other topics, like psychology and psychiatry. Make sure you understand the definitions correctly and go seek help in the right places accordingly.

Back and forth debating and ridiculing doesn't help. It's just a distraction from the real work--a waste of time. If you said it in your life purpose in a tactful manner, it gives the other person(s) the freedom of choice to choose to listen to you or not. It also attracts the 'right' ppl -- those who are ready to hear it will respond properly.

Also, the message has nothing to do with being Zen, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, or any other religion or not. The message is just the message--a pointer. Are you able to see it and apply it? That's the question.

21 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Hello everyone.

No worries, prepare yourself, brace yourself to be misunderstood. Project the Heart and move on, don't listen to opinions, just notice and let go. Don't get angry or sad about it. Let people judge and project the chest. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@SQAAD I had a somewhat similar experience.

After my death on a 5-MeO breakthrough trip, I came back a bit different. I looked through people as though there was nobody there. It came off a bit creepy, I barely even blinked. I noticed other strange sensations, like euphoria and long meditative trances. For me, the sensations subsided after about two weeks. But I know an Enlightenment guy who remained in a similar state pretty much permanently. 

I hope you can manage and integrate this state more. And if not, that's alright too. Maybe "going crazy" is what awareness want's to experience through you. Judgments and labels, like "crazy", don't really matter. You know who you are, and you are always who you are, what else is there.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune