Giulio Bevilacqua

AFTER ENLIGHTMENT EXPERIENCE.

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I was wondering about after enlightment experience.

I have many passions, like playing music with a band , reading and so on.

My fear is that after the enlightment experience all theese hobbies are going to evaporate !

I love playing with my band , making concerts ,studying my instrument , i don't want to loose them . What is your idea/experience ?

WIth my band we are trying to make a job out of our passion . I don't want to abandon them . 

Thank you for attention . Sorry for the english . 

Love from Italy 

Fear of enlightenment is not a good start. if everything is ok and fine why bother about enlightenment at all?

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

1 hour ago, Peo said:

These videos will answer your question

*facepalm* why hadn't I watch this earlier~~ haha

Now I can see the whole picture of this perspective?

@Giulio Bevilacqua  If you really love playing music , reading , you will not gonna stop doing this . Your fear is because of your attachments with this kinds of activitis . And your fear is only now , once you are enlightened this will not make sense 

34 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua  If you really love playing music , reading , you will not gonna stop doing this . Your fear is because of your attachments with this kinds of activitis . And your fear is only now , once you are enlightened this will not make sense 

I think it's fear of the unknown , now

@Giulio Bevilacqua A leap of faith is required. You have no idea what will happen after enlightenment. Your whole life could change. Or not. You have to be willing to take that plunge into the unknown, ready to surrender everything, including everyone you love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi @Giulio Bevilacqua

I'm a musician and an artist. I "awakened" around a month ago.

My love for art and music has remained incredibly strong, but I seem to have a freedom with it now that wasn't there before. I'm now creating art because I love bringing something into existence that wasn't there before rather than doing it for the sake of my "ego".

Prior to my awakening, I was creative for what it might bring me (money, success, fame etc.). Now there just seems to be a desire to just create because I love doing it. The perceived pressure that was there before has gone.

I hope that re-assures you somewhat? 

I would add actually that from it's the greatest thing I have EVER done. Trust me when I say you will not regret putting the work in! Just go for it!

Jon

Edited by Jonty

1 hour ago, Jonty said:

Hi @Giulio Bevilacqua

I'm a musician and an artist. I "awakened" around a month ago.

My love for art and music has remained incredibly strong, but I seem to have a freedom with it now that wasn't there before. I'm now creating art because I love bringing something into existence that wasn't there before rather than doing it for the sake of my "ego".

Prior to my awakening, I was creative for what it might bring me (money, success, fame etc.). Now there just seems to be a desire to just create because I love doing it. The perceived pressure that was there before has gone.

I hope that re-assures you somewhat? 

I would add actually that from it's the greatest thing I have EVER done. Trust me when I say you will not regret putting the work in! Just go for it!

Jon

Thank you very much for your answer 

One could have  goals on the material level. They could be seen as simple games to play with and not be worried if they are going to be reached.

I think osho gives a gret view about this . Zobra the Buddha . He says that the Buddha is incomplete beacause he lacks the external life, the material one . Zobra sings, dances , but he is also incomplete , he lacks the "Religious Part" of life . Buddha is the spritual one 

17 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

One could have  goals on the material level. They could be seen as simple games to play with and not be worried if they are going to be reached.

I think osho gives a gret view about this . Zobra the Buddha . He says that the Buddha is incomplete beacause he lacks the external life, the material one . Zobra sings, dances , but he is also incomplete , he lacks the "Religious Part" of life . Buddha is the spritual one 

Are you feeling a pull from within to let go of certain things and are wondering if you want to trust this spiritual/enlightenment processes?

Or are you thinking of exploring this area for a particular reason but not sure of it due to what you said?  If so, why are you curious about this area of life?  What are you hoping to find or change in your current one?  It's important to get clear on this, since the spiritual path is not for everyone and this is not a negative, its just the course of life for "You". 

A lot of people hear about this enlightenment stuff and due to the teacher or whats said it can come across or is directly said to be the most important thing and if you dont your life will be meaningless, but this is not the case (bible preachers use to do this).  Some souls/forms of creation are here to have a family and learn that leason, others are to be artists and create learning those lessons.  Look inside and find what you want the most, but run away from things that may scare you.

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Are you feeling a pull from within to let go of certain things and are wondering if you want to trust this spiritual/enlightenment processes?

Or are you thinking of exploring this area for a particular reason but not sure of it due to what you said?  If so, why are you curious about this area of life?  What are you hoping to find or change in your current one?  It's important to get clear on this, since the spiritual path is not for everyone and this is not a negative, its just the course of life for "You". 

A lot of people hear about this enlightenment stuff and due to the teacher or whats said it can come across or is directly said to be the most important thing and if you dont your life will be meaningless, but this is not the case (bible preachers use to do this).  Some souls/forms of creation are here to have a family and learn that leason, others are to be artists and create learning those lessons.  Look inside and find what you want the most, but run away from things that may scare you.

I think that everyone  in his life time should truly know  who he really is . The idea that i'm living without knowing who i really am is a disprection for life and for my self.  Why living in the fake reality ? 

I'm not feared of enlightenment , absolutley not. 

The thing is that i love,enjoy also beeing active in the material part of life .  I'm scared that i will loose my intererst in those things. Abandoning my band , or my instrument , i don't want that.

@Giulio Bevilacqua Prior to having an awakening it’s very difficult to understand why the idea that you could end up losing “something” is so silly. 

I have a friend who doesn’t want to “risk” awakening because he feels that it might affect what he currently has in his life (wife/family/job etc.) 

You need to trust that you’re doing the right thing by exploring this. You don’t have to stop playing guitar whilst you’re doing the work. By the time you reach a stage of awakening (which could be several years) your life could have changed completely and you can’t turn back the clock. I’m 44 now and wish I had known about this in my 20’s.

Take care my friend

Edited by Jonty