Inam Hassan

"To Forget The Past"

10 posts in this topic

Greetings,
                          Please make a video about how to forget the past Leo, i met a girl only twice my whole life im 20 now. at the age of 16 i met her, but the point is she still resonates in me. i still go by her street and always think of her as my wife. i dont know know what happened but i kind of made it all up, to be very honest she does not even remember my name but i kind of never have a day without going by her street ! i need some help leo im dying jerking off all the time thinking about her, i need to escape this abyss in order to achieve some real big thing in life. 

I Will Be Very Thankful If You Consider My Request Brother

Much Love,
Inam Hassan

1 hour ago, Inam Hassan said:

im dying jerking off all the time thinking about her

Lol

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 12/21/2018 at 3:15 PM, Psyche_92 said:

Thank You so much sir imma give it a try.

5 hours ago, Inam Hassan said:

Lol what? i was being very honest .

Youre a passionate romantic

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Here is my sincere best advice, which comes from my own experience. It is an exercise from a video of Leo's (I'm sorry I don't remember which one) I will sketch it as best I can, and if someone knows the video, please link it. I think it works much better when someone like Leo instructs you directly

Here is how I remember the exercise:

Sit down, close your eyes and visualize the most amazing loving memory of this person you are or were in love with.

Now, change the object of that love to be the one who is sitting and thinks it has all sorts of problems (the one you feel is you). The one who is lonely. The one who is irresponsible. The one who is afraid. The one who is angry. The one who is jealous. The one who is sad. The one who is guilty. The one who blames.

And so on for various negative habits and emotions

---------

This was one of the most life transforming exercises I have ever done, and I have done hundreds. I encourage you to try it. It took me out of codependent relationships to interdependent ones and even full enlightenment, in synergy with other good habits. It works since conscious will can redirect love anywhere. Superb powerful stuff

Edited by BKH