Inliytened1

Meditating while listening to Rush

7 posts in this topic

This band is so awesome i am able to achieve mystical experiences while listening to them.  If any of you are from the states you have probably heard of Rush.  

I don't know if any of them were enlightened but their music is pure brilliance and it would be a shame that they weren't.  

Their lyrics incorporate science and spirituality in such a wonderful harmony i encourage you check them out.  There is a channel with all their albums and lyrics as well.

If there are any Rush fans out there lemme know!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Hemispheres album is awesome! Im not really big into classic rock anymore though

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Inliytened1 Here's something a little different. Check out a Rush cover band called "Dream Theater" doing Xanadu from the Fairwell to Kings album.

Meditation based on affirming sense perception is very deceptive.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

Big rush fan here! Hemispheres is their best album, hands down. The part that always gets me is the middle of Cygnus X-1 Book 2:

I have memory and awareness
But I have no shape or form.
As a disembodied spirit
I am dead and yet unborn.

I have passed into Olympus
As was told in tales of old
To the City of Immortals
Marble white and purest gold.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState  Yea awesome lyrics.

Totally agree guys - Hemispheres is my favorite too especially la villa strangiato!

But all there stuff is pretty awesome!

I also like 2112 a lot!@cetus56 I will check out Dream Theater; i think i've actually heard of them.

@ground Yeah I know - I usually do 30 minutes of the Do nothing or self inquiry/observation techniques with no music and then at time I will do 30 minutes with music if I feel like just blissing out :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Lol Dream Theater is not actually a Rush cover, even though it may seem like that's case eventually haha

Rush is great, music is great! cheers