Mezanti

Why is Eben Pagan not everywhere?

10 posts in this topic

a week ago i clicked on a video link that led me to an eben pagan marketing lecture. i was immediately stunned by this guy, hes the most accurate and systematic person i've discovered this year. try to find him on the internet, its tough work, you gotta put effort into finding his stuff, they aren't presented to you directly.

Check him out: 

He also teaches dating: under his pen  name: David DeAngelo 

As I've told you guys before, the best teachings are the opposite of mainstream.

Why would you assume the best should be everywhere? To be everywhere a thing must be the lowest possible common denominator and appeal to mouthbreathing fools.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Umm wait.. the best teachings talk about making millions of dollars and attracting women?

Now granted i only listened to a minute of each video but if thats the case this guy is sitting at orange bigtime.

Does he have any real depth to him?

I mean i guess that stuff is good for you youngins trying to up your ego but does he have anything for the enlightened been there done that guy or do we have to continue to listen to zen masters cause that's working for me so far :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Eben is stage yellow. Just because he doesn't teach straight up nonduality, don't write his teachings off as "lesser."

It's Love.

he has a talk on Gaia with his wife about relationships. i thought it was really inspiring. there really is a "one" relationship

his book opportunity was very profound. great for business and life purpose. lots of juicy stuff and takes a yellow approach to it 

hes also been out of the course game like he used to. he's become an investor in other companies and helps those 

Edited by d0ornokey

I don't really "get" this guy. Seems still too fake and business-oriented to me. Yes, I know that he even did programs with Ken Wilber but as we all know Ken Wilber sometimes has a bad taste (Andrew Cohen, Genpo Roshi, Marc Gafni...).

@Leo Gura 

He  teaches you how to get laid, make money through creating value, taking the right opportunities, and he approaches it in such a systematic manner where he goes in depth about every factor that is contributing  to a specific goal and how all different factors function together . Kind of like what you do. You both address the heart of the problem, and from there architect a solution that is sustainable, real and takes in consideration all factor. But nowadays i can't see why Eben's advice would not be appealing to both higher level consciousness and lower level consciousness persons, I actually think its something flawed  within  his marketing strategy, he isn't advertising himself to a larger audience. And yes i do think it would also appeal to ORANGE, it's not like ORANGE is dumb, it just values self interests, and that's precisely what he teaches you. He doesn't have to water down his teachings for them to appeal to ORANGE, look at Sadhguru for example, his teachings are  TURQUOISE  but despite that a chunk of his followers are surprisingly,  ORANGE (looking to take advantage of some of the benefits, like emotional control, or stopping the monkey mind, or feeling peace)  and with Eben he's not teaching you NONDUALITY, hes teaching you to fuck chicks and become a creative money maker ! What more could appeal to ORANGE

But maybe i'm wrong, maybe ORANGE is impulsive and doesn't like to think hard and long in systems to manifest their self interests.

It's just a shame that a person like Eben Pagan is getting an average of 500 views, within the first year of a video going up. His advice is much more advanced and valuable that some Tony Robbins feel good shit or some bullshit non systematic CharismaOnCommand advice, Their advice is good to hear and watch and heck even resonate with in the moment, but never is it gonna take you to that second or third step in your life and never is it gonna teach you the skills to actually cultivate mindsets to be able to make your own advice, your always dependant on them for the next piece of non root addressing solutions for problems. 

@Inliytened1 I also thought the same. I knew him for the pickup-stuff 10 years ago, but this year I've purchased many of his products for business reasons. He is obviously at stage yellow. But his first business was pickup, second teach people how to make money (which he still does). He is a brilliant mind and a great systems thinker.  He found is wife at Burning Man (which Leo mention is the perfect example of green stage in his spiral dynamics series, lol), and shows he has evolved through the stages.

Still, his marketing and business models/systems is very orange, about making the sale and optimization. That's probably an issue he has to work through. He has a saying "sell them want they want, then also teach them what they really need". So I find the content in his products to bee very ethic and great.

Edited by art

@art i dont think his marketing and business models are orange at all! I think that they are the perfect example of yellow business!  He's just such a brilliant human.

there's a huge resemblance he has with steve jobs, just in the way he looks and talks.:D

The best info is still not out there. And never will be. The best info is on reallity and being. After that real play begins, until then is just a drag and a waste of time learning how to learn :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.