iPurpl3x

Reality glitches

6 posts in this topic

I was looking at the video called "Comprehending the Magnitude Of Reality". Leo says that it all runs perfectly and that there is not a single glitch, not a single frame-drop. 

In my personal experience with psychedelics, the most shocking things I remember were actually frame-drop, complete glitches and ridiculously easily spotted imperfections. This all had to do with non-linear time flow. I cannot explain it in words actually.

I just wanted to know if there was anyone else who had such experiences.

There are pleasent glitches and there are not so pleasent glitches, there are great times when I have a lot of luck as if it was impossible, and sometimes I am fucking furious because things don't go my way, then I escape this piece of shit reality into my lovely substances, and that's great, megalomania must always be present no matter the cost

The absolute also called nirguna. Comes from the words nir and guna. Guna means quality. Characteristic. Form. Nir means without.

That which is beyond characteristics.

Created the world of form. Of quality. Out of quality less “nirguna” which is the only thing that can be seen as perfect, because it has no characteristics or qualities, and therefor no imperfections. No flaws. 

The imperfects gunas or the world of characteristics and quality arises. What appears to be an imperfection to due seeming flaws, and imperfections is actually as close as you can come to perfect within a world of quality.

This is because this world of quality is designed to evolve, to grow, to “perfect” itself.

Perfect does not exist in the world of form, but infinite evolution does, and that gets the job done.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 10:28 PM, iPurpl3x said:

ridiculously easily spotted imperfections.

tell me of one of these

Yeah, on mushrooms I also saw that not only the space, but time was also flowing in waves. It was pretty cool actually, thanks for reminding me :D 

On 19.12.2018 at 10:28 PM, iPurpl3x said:

I was looking at the video called "Comprehending the Magnitude Of Reality". Leo says that it all runs perfectly and that there is not a single glitch, not a single frame-drop. 

In my personal experience with psychedelics, the most shocking things I remember were actually frame-drop, complete glitches and ridiculously easily spotted imperfections. This all had to do with non-linear time flow. I cannot explain it in words actually.

I just wanted to know if there was anyone else who had such experiences.

There are glitches on the mind perspective. There are no more glitches in the Heart space. All makes sense with the connection inside and everything else in sync. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.