Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

When Actualized.org Hits 1 Milion Subscribers

10 posts in this topic

Think about the time when actualized.org hits 1 milion subscribers, from that point it will be recognized as one of the best self-actualization channels that there are 

I know, but it would be great if it had, it is really underrated

I've shared Leo's videos with many people, and many people aren't ready for the material. At first, I was surprised, and I would pressure people to give it more of a chance; but then I realized, if people aren't ready, then people aren't ready... you can't force it. That being said, there are also lots of people out there who are ready, but haven't found the right teacher, and that's why I continue to spread the wisdom of Actualized.org with people I meet, because I know there are people out there that are ready, and I've met and befriended many of them also. It's not necessarily important how big the channel is though, what's more important is that the channel exists, and that there are lots of people who vibe with it. That's a good sign. The people who vibe with Leo now will be the leaders of the future.

And as the consciousness rises, more people will be ready, so Actualized.org has a really great future 

Edited by Cortex
Consciousness Rises

The potential of actulized.org becoming mainstream will be rising as soon as the higher consciousness will become mainstream

@xoxoxwillxoxox Same, the persons i shared it with usually felt disgust and irritation that i told them this would be of value to them. 

Great! Then we can have even more mental-orgies on this forum! Even more dick-fencing! En garde!

Dont look at me! Look inside!