Arkandeus

Fuck the law of attraction

48 posts in this topic

But yo, none of this is important. Just focus on enlightenment. It's not just fuck the law of attraction, fuck meditation, fuck enlightenment fuck actualized.org 

We must surrender all beliefs. Then we can find out *who we are.* Who *you* are

@Aaron p Haha word, I can resonate with that, thats the spirit! Thats my jam!

All you've done here is express anger and deny what you don't like.

If you never directly experienced what you were told LOA is then you turned it into dogma.

This is why you've gotta do the work.

Sounds like your ego is lashing out because it feels hurt.

@Shadowraix

I must admit my post contained a fair bit of pain, for that I am sorry, but the core of it was to share something genuine  

I needed to condemn the law of attraction to be free from it, it is because its grasp on me was too hard so I sort of ripped away, in my post there was not a lot of space to share that if the law of attraction works for you that is wonderful, my system my life my energy is unique and so are yours, what works for one, is not for another  

But this thread gives everyone a fair warning of the possible downsides of the law of attraction and thats commendable, I believe there is plenty of positive praises about the law of attraction out there, this post allows people to make a more informed decision about what they're getting into, and if they still feel the law of attraction is their way then I wish them the best, it might work in an amazing way for them, beliefs are powerful and intimate, and the beliefs that we use are ways we navigate life

Ive had plenty of times where the law of attraction worked for me, but it is simply not for me anymore

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

The real law of attraction is fear. Fear something you attract the most, there is no more to it. Second is being in a certain way and you attract what you are. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Arkandeus

Loa is most elusive because you are the dreamer, dreaming, and are thus creating by default - effortlessly. Look for this proccess of creating, and you can not find it. It’s not a process, it’s you. First, see your choices led you here. Then see your attention is the springwell of all creation. Then, begin creating the life you actually want, simply, - painstakingly simply - one unresistant choice at a time. 

Or don’t. 

??

Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come. -Rumi, Sufi -1250 AD

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus

Loa is most elusive because you are the dreamer, dreaming, and are thus creating by default - effortlessly. Look for this proccess of creating, and you can not find it. It’s not a process, it’s you. First, see your choices led you here. Then see your attention is the springwell of all creation. Then, begin creating the life you actually want, simply, - painstakingly simply - one unresistant choice at a time. 

Or don’t. 

??

Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come. -Rumi, Sufi -1250 AD

@Nahm I shall keep that perspective in mind yes

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus The hardest, most worthwhile things to learn, often start with, “fuck that!”. 

One can taste the freedom in those words