Lisa2525

Anybody from the UK?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Is there anybody from the UK? 

In December, my boyfriend and I moved to Manchester from Sacramento, CA (my bf got promoted). I've never been to the UK before, so everything here is sort of weird for me (I'll never get why and how they use two faucets). Anyway, it's not the main questions.

Which nice vaporizers can I find here? I forgot mine in the US. The most useful article I've found is this one https://vapingdaily.com/best-e-cig-uk/ , however, I've never heard of these vape kits. BTW, can I vape indoors in the UK? I do hope there is someone from the UK who'll make everything clear for me! Thanks!

@Lisa2525 heya , im from the UK and I don't think you can vape indoors but why vape in the first place?

@Lisa2525 I think there's quite a few people from the Uk on here. I'm from the East Midlands which isn't too far from Manchester. I'm sure it'll be a lot different to Sacramento (particularly weather wise) but Manchester is a great city, i've heard a lot of good things about it so i'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

I have no idea about vaporisers. They're fairly popular in the UK so i'm sure you can get some good quality stuff here. A simple Google search should give provide you with an answer though. Regarding vaping indoors, i'm not entirely sure about the current laws. I think it varies depending on where you are. But i would imagine in most cases you cannot vape indoors in a public area, like a restaurant, shopping stores or inside public transport. Outdoor public areas are fine obviously.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I am pretty sure Vaping ended up being placed under the same smoking ban as ciggaretes, which isn't suprising given the fucking clouds that people like to hoof around town nowadays. Basically no indoor public places, not in shops/bars/ buses/ hospitals etc. I'm not sure if its  an actuall law but it seems to be the case

Try FlavourVapour, that's a popular chain that seems to be expanding all the time. Last time i was wondering around Bristol, their was about 3 chains and they are pretty fully stocked with everything you need.

Peace.

Brighton, South East.

Fresh air is much more scrumptious than vaping. Breath deep friend.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa