AleksM

Stage coral and RA's download

49 posts in this topic

@Good-boy Soon...."Beyond enlightenment: Practical guide for full embodiment"

41616358_10214816005106348_2791288430942748672_n.jpg

@AleksM

Bashar is a certified master reality slicer.

B R E A T H E

@AleksM

All the akashic records are is the collective unconscious. The reason the collective unconscious was invented as a distinction was to relate to our own relative experience in a way that is less blind and more whole and includive. 

Stage Teal is Ken Wilber’s version of Spiral Dynamics State Yellow.

Remember all of these states and “downloads” and what not, though they sound fancy, are still all relative experiences and are not Absolute. In the end they do not exist nor have any fundamental Absolute reality. This game will go on forever. In the end all of this is just the mind. The world itself is the mind and in Truth, there is no mind. 

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

@kieranperez

These videos were examples of stage coral and teal view on the world.

Lol where are you getting your data and theoretical understanding of coral? Where are you getting your examples for what Coral even is? Turquoise is less than 1% of the world’s population. Don’t get lost in chasing unicorns. 

Be mindful of how being dedicated to these maps distort your perception. Remember that these are still mental constructions and that the only truth in them is the truth your create in them as they are relative and illusory and nature. Not saying stop. Just saying be mindful. 

@kieranperez

Based on my studies of spiral dynamics and a lot of observation and contemplation I came to the conclusion that these videos were good examples. I know that it would be better for me to explain and break the videos down to why I think that way, and what exactly he says that indicates stage coral and teal view. Maybe one day.

BUY NOW!!!!! Only $135!!!!

Oh and I have beautiful people on my website meditating, that'll be you too!

Take me to the gamatron!

No thanks.

Recommendation: Go inside of yourself, learn about your consciousness. Do not rely on these 'teachers' that show suspicious anxiety and coughing on camera. Any teacher that does not teach the art of how to master ones mind as soon as possible is in my opinion, not a real teacher, they just want a student.

Edited by possibilities

@AleksM Thank you, I really enjoyed the video. I'm only beginning to appreciate the diverse ways in which the people and the planet awaken. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 6.1.2019 at 0:00 AM, AleksM said:

To stages below turquise that's nonsense 

True, since I have moved into stage infrared I can't even perceive any perspectives below Gamboge.

4 hours ago, AleksM said:

@kieranperez

Based on my studies of spiral dynamics and a lot of observation and contemplation I came to the conclusion that these videos were good examples. I know that it would be better for me to explain and break the videos down to why I think that way, and what exactly he says that indicates stage coral and teal view. Maybe one day.

Just remember the points I made above 

@possibilities

He teaches how to master the mind, he has a lot of content on his channel. You are being too quick jumping to conclusions. I will not list all the things I learned from him, waste of time. I can say that I studied a lot of spiritual teachers and he is still my favorite because I got the biggest ROI from him.

Ra is great, he is his own unique creative expression and living the natural state by being the child and using his imagination to create whatever he truly believes is good for humanity as a whole. If something is disturbing us about others, its usually something within self, not the other, as when you are truly at peace with yourself you don't judge others because you know/see better. Something within the content or idea in general is disturbing you and you have to find the root cause of that issue.

I personally don't get much into spiral dynamics, it adds unnecessary layers of categorization, expectation and confusion when creation at its core is very simple.

Keep it simple people, less is more ;)

B R E A T H E

@pluto Nah dude, lol the RA files are not something a kid can imagine up. It has to be an alien transmission. its too accurate an insight about oneness and enlightenment for a random person to come up with and write a whole report up about the conversation. 

23 hours ago, Aakash said:

@pluto Nah dude, lol the RA files are not something a kid can imagine up. It has to be an alien transmission. its too accurate an insight about oneness and enlightenment for a random person to come up with and write a whole report up about the conversation. 

What does The RA Material have to do with Arcturus RA?

Nevertheless,

The whole universe was created from the childs mind, god is the ultimate child. You need to stabilize your awakenings before they consume you ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 7/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, kieranperez said:

Lol where are you getting your data and theoretical understanding of coral? Where are you getting your examples for what Coral even is? Turquoise is less than 1% of the world’s population. Don’t get lost in chasing unicorns. 

Be mindful of how being dedicated to these maps distort your perception. Remember that these are still mental constructions and that the only truth in them is the truth your create in them as they are relative and illusory and nature. Not saying stop. Just saying be mindful. 

Yeah this confuses me. Coral is unmapped territory so how do you actually map it and come to unanimous agreement of the map? It would require a lot of careful thought and variable crossing to map coral in a way to really show a pattern of human growth.

Turquoise level thinking is only just really starting to emerge into being known by the masses. 

This is relevant, check her channel out, 100s of few hour long sessions.
Alba is a hypnotherapist bringing people into deep trance and doing channeling/past life/healing there.

8 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Yeah this confuses me. Coral is unmapped territory so how do you actually map it and come to unanimous agreement of the map? It would require a lot of careful thought and variable crossing to map coral in a way to really show a pattern of human growth.

Turquoise level thinking is only just really starting to emerge into being known by the masses. 

People like fantasies. 

Development, spirituality, enlightenment, etc. just become different versions of commodities for people. Instead of staring in admiration of the new Xbox it becomes that with enlightened people and development.

this is why I’m not a fan of making too much talk out of developmental stages because it ends up warping someone’s perception. I notice this with myself too. Your entire perceptive system becomes distorted with this. Although it can be helpful to have a language for this, spiral dynamics - pardon me for this contradiction here where I’m using this language - is a stage yellow development in that it can only really be helpful once you’re at that level in your own ego development. This is important because most people on here, if they’re honest, are NOT there so actually all this talk really just distorts this perception. Good example of this is in Leo’s video on Maslows distinction between “being-cognition” and “deficiency-cognition”. You can see this especially on here because people love to make judgements using these stages and then rationalize it all away, not realizing that’s just more d-cog behavior.

Having said all that babble though... people lose sight of course that these stages, even at 2nd tier, don’t exist. We fabricate them and still is arbitrary for the most part and is just our way of making stuff up in order to survive in a world where we create distinctions that have no fundamental reality to them. It’s a useful self created distinction. However it is precisely that. A self created distinction.

Edited by kieranperez