AleksM

Stage coral and RA's download

49 posts in this topic

This is so Illuminating and so deep, it gives me goosebumps. :P

I love this high level understanding, it always brings me back into my original devine creator role.

Is something like that. :) 

Welcome to glimpses of reallity. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed you should have shown me something like that. I don't understand short explanation?

4 hours ago, AleksM said:

This is clear explanation:)

My guru had also talk about similar thing last week but he describes more on the practical aspect of it. And the importance of lineage....

Edited by Angelite

This is great. I am loving all this , I just saw an old post of mine on facebook stating there has to be more to life. And sure enough. 

Boost

Edited by AleksM

5:40

"And it takes time to anchor these memories which are gigantic from the higher realms into the vessel, because this is such a low density. […] So, let’s say, once the superconscious being is anchored in the moment and 360 degrees of self-love is developed, as in a complete cipher, that is when novelty can pour through you in the form of art, spiritual technology, anything that can hence living on this planet, and the better man for the human race and earth, this become activated as you become an active light anchorite […]."

This is complete non-sense.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

7 minutes ago, FredFred said:

5:40

"And it takes time to anchor these memories which are gigantic from the higher realms into the vessel, because this is such a low density. […] So, let’s say, once the superconscious being is anchored in the moment and 360 degrees of self-love is developed, as in a complete cipher, that is when novelty can pour through you in the form of art, spiritual technology, anything that can hence living on this planet, and the better man for the human race and earth, this become activated as you become an active light anchorite […]."

This is complete non-sense.

Similar to this Haha, some people try to come off as advanced by using big words, being confusing, ambiguous etc and playing it off like their super advanced 

I tend to believe mooji when he says that spiritual practice is simpler than simpler 

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

47 minutes ago, zambize said:

Similar to this Haha, some people try to come off as advanced by using big words, being confusing, ambiguous etc and playing it off like their super advanced 

I tend to believe mooji when he says that spiritual practice is simpler than simpler 

It can't be simple.

That would be an insult to the petty mind struggling to get enlightenment for decades.

It MUST be complicated !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

It can't be simple.

That would be an insult to the petty mind struggling to get enlightenment for decades.

It MUST be complicated !

Only people with 200+ IQ can become enlightened

-me

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Sorry but i call bs. It sounds to me like he is trying to mix in fancy words to sound like he knows what he is talking about while explaining bullshit. 

To stages below turquise that's nonsense 

There is little to no turquoise audience on YouTube, if he wanted to reach an audience of more advanced people he wouldn't be on YouTube. 

21 minutes ago, AleksM said:

To stages below turquise that's nonsense 

Fair enough, maybe you can help me decipher some of what he is saying though, I'll use the quote from the other user so you can answer both our questions (if you have time!)  This quote

5:40 "And it takes time to anchor these memories which are gigantic from the higher realms into the vessel, because this is such a low density. […] So, let’s say, once the superconscious being is anchored in the moment and 360 degrees of self-love is developed, as in a complete cipher, that is when novelty can pour through you in the form of art, spiritual technology, anything that can hence living on this planet, and the better man for the human race and earth, this become activated as you become an active light anchorite […]."

What does it mean to anchor a memory? If you can anchor a memory, what is unanchored memory?

What are the higher realms? How does one access them?

What is the vessel?  

Because what is such a low density?  Low density of what?  

What is the superconcious being? What is the difference between concious and superconcious?

What does it mean for the superconcious being to be anchored?  What is the superconcious being like unanchored and why is it desirable to anchor it?

How is a cipher related to 360 degree love?

What is spiritual technology?

What does it mean to be a light anchorite? How do you know you are one?

I think those questions would really help me I know it's a lot

@zambize

Thanks for the questions.... I don't understand everything  RA is talking about but I will give you my perspective based on what comes through my system now.

What does it mean to anchor a memory? If you can anchor a memory, what is unanchored memory?

To anchor a memory is to bring a vision from the higher mental plane into physical form for you to perceive it. Unanchored memory is located in the ether, it's not materialized.

The body is the receiver, the non-physical aspect of you is the sender. When the body becomes attuned like a radio to the frequency of the vision from the higher mental plane - the vision of who you are, then the process of memory integration begins, but first one needs to get a glimpse of that.... it's like the lower self aspect is below the mountain and the higher self is on the mountain, higher self has a higher point of view, consciousness is shifting between the two, the lower represents  memory - mind (thoughts, mental stories, beliefs, mental projections from the subconscious mind...) the higher represents knowing - being (deep feeling, heart...).

Memories start to anchor themselves into the body automatically after a level of deep inner knowing is established. First the accumulated lower self memory is lost, that's when one becomes enlightened and starts to abide in the no self "state", (stages 7-8 in the OX herding pictures),  then the original devine memory is returned (stages 9-10).

What are the higher realms? How does one access them?

Higher realms are realms beyond the subconscious projections of accumulated stories of the mind. One cannot access those if kundalini is not activated and mind fully silenced. Higher realms are accessed with astral projection, but it's also possible to access them using psychadelics. 

What is the vessel?  

3D physical body.

Because what is such a low density?  Low density of what?  

Low density of consciousness. Everything is consciousness but conscioussness has different degrees of density. With higher density the systems are becoming more complex, more intelligent, with more access to intelligence, with higher capacity for integrating intelligence and projecting intelligence.

Read this pdf to learn about the 5 kingdoms of consciousness and learn mroe about density.

http://www.sensability.nl/wp-content/uploads/The-five-kingdoms-of-nature-October-27-2014.pdf

What is the superconcious being? What is the difference between concious and superconcious?

Superconsciuous = fully knowing without needing a thought, fully connected to intuition (receiving complete packages of information), low density -> faster connection to source.

Conscious= needs to go through a process of assembling information (rational thinking process) to create a complete package. higher density -> slow connection to source.

Superconscious is fully knowing, needs no thought but just a peacefull state and an intent of what is relevant to anchor in that space/time moment, effortless devine creation, selfless creation.

Also check this, RA mentioned this material in one of his videos:

What does it mean for the superconcious being to be anchored? 

Fully knowing of who you are, fully knowing what the next step is, higher discernment abilities, balanced emotionally and mentally, trusting the heart, balanced left and right brain hemisfered and synchronized brain and heart, body at ease without tension, a lot of joy without needing a reason, feeling reality deeply, ability to cross the dimensional threeshold and meet ascended masters, angels, advanced peacefull ETs with astral projection. 

What is the superconcious being like unanchored and why is it desirable to anchor it?

Thinking all the time, Trusting the mind. Trusting thought stories and beliefs. Ignorant of oneself. Ignorant of the mission. Stuck in the mind and not feeling the body. Not knowing from where one comes from. Unbalanced. Not knowing when to pause, just going through the motions. Ignoring intuition. Not feeling other beings. No access to higher dimensions and no interdimensional contact awareness. Unconscious, incompetent, no ability to self-reflect and analyze mental projections and no ability release nonessential memories....

desire is something that has different degrees... the lower self needs reasons, the higher the consciousness, less mental chatter is needed and orientation shifts to deep inner knowing or feeling. For the ego it means deep inner fullfillment and amazing feelings in the body that are based on a peacefull harmonized state.

How is a cipher related to 360 degree love?

I don't know.

360 degree love is that you love every aspect of yourself and others, nothing can trigger a negative state in you if you intend and allow it to be so. Fully accepting of reality and how it is, being at peace with it and loving it. Denying absolutely nothing, sending love to everything without violating your personal space and getting out of your flow.

What is spiritual technology?

Anything that enhances the connection between spirit and body. Anything that speeds up the integration of higher consciousness into the body. 

What does it mean to be a light anchorite?

To be a vortex that is balanced and harmonic, a good song that flows with rithm is produced....When there is light one can see things as they truly are and not as they appear to be.  When one is being a light anchorite then the light from the devine imagination (I - magi - nation), flows and manifests directly in the body and in the visual field around you.... conductivity is enhanced  because mental chatter is gone, when one is being a light anchorite (ox herding picture stage 7-8), effortless doing happens, a doing without a doer. 

How do you know you are one?

No mental sounds and fully present in the moment.

@Amun

He is speaking to starseeds... these are advanced souls that know from what star system they are coming from... I was guided to find out his channel shortly after my awakening, like a miracle... it's all about resonance, those who resonate at a certain freqeuncy can find the information from RA effortlessly. 

8 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@zambize

Thanks for the questions.... I don't understand everything  RA is talking about but I will give you my perspective based on what comes through my system now.

To anchor a memory is to bring a vision from the higher mental plane into physical form for you to perceive it. Unanchored memory is located in the ether, it's not materialized.

The body is the receiver, the non-physical aspect of you is the sender. When the body becomes attuned like a radio to the frequency of the vision from the higher mental plane - the vision of who you are, then the process of memory integration begins, but first one needs to get a glimpse of that.... it's like the lower self aspect is below the mountain and the higher self is on the mountain, higher self has a higher point of view, consciousness is shifting between the two, the lower represents  memory - mind (thoughts, mental stories, beliefs, mental projections from the subconscious mind...) the higher represents knowing - being (deep feeling, heart...).

Memories start to anchor themselves into the body automatically after a level of deep inner knowing is established. First the accumulated lower self memory is lost, that's when one becomes enlightened and starts to abide in the no self "state", (stages 7-8 in the OX herding pictures),  then the original devine memory is returned (stages 9-10).

Higher realms are realms beyond the subconscious projections of accumulated stories of the mind. One cannot access those if kundalini is not activated and mind fully silenced. Higher realms are accessed with astral projection, but it's also possible to access them using psychadelics. 

3D physical body.

Low density of consciousness. Everything is consciousness but conscioussness has different degrees of density. With higher density the systems are becoming more complex, more intelligent, with more access to intelligence, with higher capacity for integrating intelligence and projecting intelligence.

Read this pdf to learn about the 5 kingdoms of consciousness and learn mroe about density.

http://www.sensability.nl/wp-content/uploads/The-five-kingdoms-of-nature-October-27-2014.pdf

Superconsciuous = fully knowing without needing a thought, fully connected to intuition (receiving complete packages of information), low density -> faster connection to source.

Conscious= needs to go through a process of assembling information (rational thinking process) to create a complete package. higher density -> slow connection to source.

Superconscious is fully knowing, needs no thought but just a peacefull state and an intent of what is relevant to anchor in that space/time moment, effortless devine creation, selfless creation.

Also check this, RA mentioned this material in one of his videos:

Fully knowing of who you are, fully knowing what the next step is, higher discernment abilities, balanced emotionally and mentally, trusting the heart, balanced left and right brain hemisfered and synchronized brain and heart, body at ease without tension, a lot of joy without needing a reason, feeling reality deeply, ability to cross the dimensional threeshold and meet ascended masters, angels, advanced peacefull ETs with astral projection. 

Thinking all the time, Trusting the mind. Trusting thought stories and beliefs. Ignorant of oneself. Ignorant of the mission. Stuck in the mind and not feeling the body. Not knowing from where one comes from. Unbalanced. Not knowing when to pause, just going through the motions. Ignoring intuition. Not feeling other beings. No access to higher dimensions and no interdimensional contact awareness. Unconscious, incompetent, no ability to self-reflect and analyze mental projections and no ability release nonessential memories....

desire is something that has different degrees... the lower self needs reasons, the higher the consciousness, less mental chatter is needed and orientation shifts to deep inner knowing or feeling. For the ego it means deep inner fullfillment and amazing feelings in the body that are based on a peacefull harmonized state.

I don't know.

360 degree love is that you love every aspect of yourself and others, nothing can trigger a negative state in you if you intend and allow it to be so. Fully accepting of reality and how it is, being at peace with it and loving it. Denying absolutely nothing, sending love to everything without violating your personal space and getting out of your flow.

Anything that enhances the connection between spirit and body. Anything that speeds up the integration of higher consciousness into the body. 

To be a vortex that is balanced and harmonic, a good song that flows with rithm is produced....When there is light one can see things as they truly are and not as they appear to be.  When one is being a light anchorite then the light from the devine imagination (I - magi - nation), flows and manifests directly in the body and in the visual field around you.... conductivity is enhanced  because mental chatter is gone, when one is being a light anchorite (ox herding picture stage 7-8), effortless doing happens, a doing without a doer. 

No mental sounds and fully present in the moment.

@Amun

He is speaking to starseeds... these are advanced souls that know from what star system they are coming from... I was guided to find out his channel shortly after my awakening, like a miracle... it's all about resonance, those who resonate at a certain freqeuncy can find the information from RA effortlessly. 

Thank you for taking the time to write all that out, you certainly demystified a lot of it.  That's not to say I agree with everything or I think everything is crystal clear, but I certainly appreciate you clearing it up a bit, and above all, you seem like a loving dude so who fucking cares about all the ideas/theories/logic compared to that.  Much love

@AleksM Thank you for taking the time to write this post! Like @zambize said, not everything is crystal clear but it at least helps me understand the context behind the video.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Spiral dynamics stage teal and beyond

etfriend9-jeanluc-e1507226706779-1140x695-370x297.jpg