iGhost

Alpha Male Strategies from YouTube

10 posts in this topic

I am following Leo since 2013, now I am 20 years old, I had enlightenment glimpses, reading the books on the book list, trying to make sense of reality. So without judging my level of consciousness as it doesn't matter,
 I wanna focus on this extremely red pilled YT channel:
Alpha Male Strategies (AMS)

No it is not advertisment, I am just sharing my experience and trying to help those who are struggling with women.

I've been following it for 1 year now, I am on his Patreon (5$ / month), so I get 1 video on understanding women daily.

Who I was in the dating scene before finding this channel:

• -Typical beta male
  • -Never had GF
  • -low confidence level

After a year:

• - I have rotation of 4 high quality girls 9/10
  • - I have a lot of confidence
  • - I am being more and more authentic,, my behaviors changed
  • - Women like me, unlike before - often times want to cheat their boyfriends with me

Yeah I know it sounds unbelievable but it works, you can throw all the dating coaches out of the window and just listen to him. He is raw with his content.

Warning: He is pure red-pilled, doesn't know anything about spirituality. So don't take everything literally what he says. It is your responsiblity to learn the golden nuggets and align it with Leo's teachings, don't go full red-pill.

I hope I could change your lives by raising the awarness that this channel exists where he spits the truth about female nature and male-female dynamics.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask below. Please stay on the topic.

Lots of mind games? That stuff only works short term. Unless you want a crazy broken gf that is. The useful traits you have gotten really is the social skills and confidence authenticity.

Edited by Spiral

11 hours ago, iGhost said:

After a year:

• - I have rotation of 4 high quality girls 9/10
  • - I have a lot of confidence
  • - I am being more and more authentic,, my behaviors changed
  • - Women like me, unlike before - often times want to cheat their boyfriends with me

You claim that you're becoming more authentic, yet you have 4 "High quality girls" in rotation?

And you're dating women that have boyfriends?

The message what I am trying to tell you is that the best way to learn female nature is through this guy.  My results are irrelevant to you. As you learn female nature you will be able to hold them long term. Be mindful.

What was your main takeaway?

Edited by universe

On 2018. 12. 18. at 3:11 AM, universe said:

What was your main takeaway?

Women = Nature

Nature favours and awards the ones who are self-developing in every possible way.

@Sahil Pandit Having rotations isn't a problem.

Only if you think of it as extracting value from a woman. If you are just 'giving' value to each one of them, it's an amazing situation to be in, both for you and them. 

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

Yeah, take all the advice with a grain of salt. And extract the value of understanding of women.

Be skeptical, rethink it for yourself, experiment etc. Don't follow him blindly, he is very unconscious, so beware of that.