Tony 845

Leo! How did you get into spiritualism & why?

14 posts in this topic

@PsiloPutty might be a stupid question, my kundalini  is already heavily awakened, should I consider psycadellics still? Or just let the kundalini lead me to enlightenment naturally? 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 it will become clear to you what to do, so don't worry. Psychedelics became an area of interest to me after kundalini got going via meditation. And somehow the opportunity came up to try it.... the message I got from it was pretty clear... and it was not enlightenment ;D

It seems there is an experience 'to have'- like kundalini experiences, and ayahuasca... that are definitely 'divine' sorts of inexplicable experiences... we recognize them as such.... I think this makes us search for 'who we are'. The answer to 'who we are' is a different, and more 'ordinary' insight; but still revelatory and satisfyingly clear when seen. 

So im sure the 'goddess kundalini' is in the process of changing your worldview, however that may be, just go with it..

@Freyah are you still going through kundalini or are you now enlightened? May I ask? 

Edited by Tony 845

The symptoms of kundalini, like some sort of 'spiritual puberty' have pretty much passed through- however I can still feel that energy if I direct my attention to it. I felt kinda special while it was all going on- it was rather exciting.

Enlightened hehe no!! But I've stopped looking for what I was before...and this makes me happy! However, as you still find me on this forum, I'm still clearing stuff up for myself:)

I started this path to end my suffering. As a result my suffering skyrocketed.

3 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Freyah are you still going through kundalini or are you now enlightened? May I ask? 

How do u feel about kundalini? Can u describe your experience?

This is spiritualism. I think you mean spirituality. :P

0EADE2C0-277A-4913-84F1-ABB42B1E08AC.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Tony 845  Did you change the thread title? LOL, I though it asked how each of us got on the path. Now it asks Leo specifically. Maybe I misread it yesterday when I first replied.

If you're not enlightened yet, you can get lots of good insights from psychedelics. It's a personal decision of course.