cle103

150 μg AL-LAD Trip Report - Truth for Truth's sake

59 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, who chit said:

@Jack River Read the link. That's what it's there for.
 You're not saying anything that I don't already know. You seem to be trying to prove a point where isn't one,except to defend a fragile ego. Observe that. 

Read a link? Common man. 

You missing the point dude. The point is this meditation implies no direction/effort. 

Meditation with a motive is not meditation. This mediation I’m referring to. All I’m saying dude. 

Meditation is not a means to an end. And k didn’t mediate to become anything. Right?

kundalini is not something you cultivate. 

Edited by Jack River

@who chit I’m not trying to upset you brah. Just trying to explain this no effort confusion. My bad if it comes off defensive. I’m just not sure this no effort is understood actually. Seems important to make clear. Namean? :)

22 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Read a link? Common man. 

You missing the point dude. The point is this meditation implies no direction/effort. 

Meditation with a motive is not meditation. This mediation I’m referring to. All I’m saying dude. 

Not missing any points as there aren't any points too miss. And you're telling me you just decided to start observing the mind one day,out of the blue, with no prior reason or motive at all.

It’s actually very disciplined.  

They all are,have been for thousands of years.

Meditation never ends. Meditation is observing without he limitation of time

Appreciate the lesson, but again you're not saying anything new.

Edited by who chit

5 minutes ago, who chit said:

Not missing any points as there aren't any points too miss. And you're telling me you just decided to start observing the mind one day,out of the blue, with no prior reason motive at all.

I started learning about myself to get to the root of suffering. I started with fear and understood all the subtle ways I escaped fear in daily life. And once I saw that resistance to what is(effort) was sustaining this conflict I ended it. Then without effort clouding the mind I could explore without distortion. 

The fact is a self is effort and moves within the limit of effort from the beginning. People say effort is necessary, i say effort is the fact already, what is necessary is the ending of this effort(psychological evolution) or resistance to what is. 

Edited by Jack River

6 minutes ago, who chit said:

They all are,have been for thousands of years.

It’s a different discipline though my brah. You do see the difference no? 

Meditation is not a means to an end. 

It is a means to end suffering, by realizing....the truth of self....which is...liberation.....which is..well you get it.

And k didn’t mediate to become anything. Right?

Well yeah, he kinda did.
The Order of the Star in the East was established, to promote the idea that Krishnamurti was going to  become a great religious leader.and be the "vehicle" of the "World Teacher" or Maitreya. He rejected and then began what he would do for the rest of his life, speaking around the world to all kind of people about a spiritual life based on awareness, inquiry, and freedom.

7 minutes ago, who chit said:

It is a means to end suffering, by realizing....the truth of self....which is...liberation.....which is..well you get it.

Well yeah, he kinda did.
The Order of the Star in the East was established, to promote the idea that Krishnamurti was going to  become a great religious leader.and be the "vehicle" of the "World Teacher" or Maitreya. He rejected and then began what he would do for the rest of his life, speaking around the world to all kind of people about a spiritual life based on awareness, inquiry, and freedom.

..his realization had its root in the ending of effort(time) as all that pushed truth away in time. He saw the falseness In all the traditional ‘means’ to “attain” by accumulating knowledge/experience/experiences and habitual routines practices/systems/formulas past down from the past (thought) with regards to truth. How all that denied truth. 

He played along with that theosophical gig until he saw the silliness of it all. 

He played all the games of tradition but for the next 70 years or whatever spent his life trying to communicate the obsurdity of effort(time) to end time. 

Edited by Jack River

People say effort is necessary, i say effort is the fact already, what is necessary is the ending of this effort(psychological evolution) or resistance to what is. 

It’s a different discipline though my brah. You do see the difference no? 

what is necessary is the ending of this effort(psychological evolution) or resistance to what is. 

All I see is that you've accumulated and borrowed a shitload of J. Krish and a bit of Faceless terminolgy in order to sound like some well versed and schooled teacher. All anyone needs to do here is go watch a krish video to get more clarity on what you're trying to make yours. Although the brah's and nameans add some flavor. :D

23 minutes ago, who chit said:

Meditation is the path and the end. Observing unconditionally/seeing that the path is the self(time). 

So to cultivate/apply effort/progressive movement of psychological strife to become anything other that what is was meaningless, silly, and destructive/conflicting. 

Fosho. They have great style. 

Faceless is the Shis man.?

He helped me help myself fosho. I spent a long time moving in the effort realm until I stumbled upon his stuff. 2-4 months after I met him instant freedom dude?

Edited by Jack River

10 minutes ago, who chit said:

All I see is that you've accumulated and borrowed a shitload of J. Krish and a bit of Faceless terminolgy in order to sound like some well versed and schooled teacher.

I can’t teach anything dude. That’s the point. I just share that all you need is you. See what is without running. Really To stay with what is, no resistance(no effort). 

Also my homie robdl and I went through some holistic insight connection together. Most excellent insight fosho. 

Edited by Jack River

8 minutes ago, Jack River said:

..his realization had its root in the ending of effort(time) as all that pushed truth away in time. He saw the falseness In all the traditional ‘means’ to “attain” by accumulating knowledge/experience/experiences and habitual routines practices/systems/formulas past down from the past (thought) with regards to truth. How all that denied truth. 

He played along with that theosophical gig until he saw the silliness of it all. 

He played all the games of tradition but for the next 70 years or whatever spent his life trying to communicate the obsurdity of effort(time) to end time. 

Lol,Now you're just making up you're own shit as you go along around the only thing you keep parroting, the time/effort/past/accumulation/self/experience circle jerk over and over. If you're gonna parrot other peoples knowledge,at least give them some credit instead of making it sound like it's yours.

Hell,in this thread alone you've all of sudden became an expert on  kundalini,and J.Krishs biography,that you didn't know shit about 10 minutes ago,loll.

4 minutes ago, who chit said:

Lol,Now you're just making up you're own shit as you go along around the only thing you keep parroting, the time/effort/past/accumulation/self/experience circle jerk over and over. If you're gonna parrot other peoples knowledge,at least give them some credit instead of making it sound like it's yours.

Hell,in this thread alone you've all of sudden became an expert on  kundalini,and J.Krishs biography,that you didn't know shit about 10 minutes ago,loll.

Haha yeah dude..I’m parroting facts of the self. All of this was almost an over night explosion of insight. It’s not mine at all. It comes on its own accord. It’s hella crazy fosho. 

The stuff about K he has mentioned in vids. And I have direct contect with it as well. I live what I share brah. You can short change me if you want I don’t mind. 

Enlighten up dude?

Edited by Jack River

Ok there special agent utah. Go catch yourself some waves and do some observing to get you're head clear.
It's been a pleasure. ;)

Just now, who chit said:

Ok there special agent utah

Good one :D..

1 minute ago, who chit said:

Go catch yourself some waves and do some observing to get you're head clear.

Head has never been so clear my dude. No effort really helps there fosho. 

3 minutes ago, who chit said:

It's been a pleasure. ;)

You to brother?

I hope we somewhat clarified a little on this confusion of effort. 

@Leo Gura Now you spoilered me :( 

Just kidding. Yes. That's the problem I guess. I had the conceptual understanding plus various mystical experiences but never a clear cut direct experience of Truth.

@Nahm Team spider ? 

10 hours ago, who chit said:

Ime, some form of meditation or practice that will build a consistent, inner state of silence or quietude, is indispensable before taking on inquiry. Not many people are equipped to take on self inquiry as a stand alone path. Especially those new to spirituality. They watch some non duel vid., or someone like Krishnamurti, Spira ,or Mooji. saying don't make any effort, and then think they don't have to put in some effort.They should know that the aforementioned put in significant effort themselves,before preaching a "no effort, nothing to do" model to enlightenment. Through effort, one will eventually come to no effort. There's just no such thing as a "quick fix to enlightenment".  

Glad you didn't crack your skull,lol. xD

@who chit Yes, exactly! That's what I tried for a full year. No effect at all. Now I just remain seated after I do my Kundalini meditation and self inquiry happens by itself. So much more productive. 

@Jack River That convo makes me wonder, and you don’t have to answer, but out of let’s say 1,000 people that you express the K way (no way) to, how many are reached, or have the whole insight which you are trying to communicate to them?  I know there’s the nondual view, in which there is no you, no communication, and so no whole insight, etc, etc, but I’,m asking in the relative sense. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm sup nahm?

well how many people will actually end Time bound continuity/evolution in general?

The whole nondual view/and relative view thing(realization) of no self/self is intellectual/conceptual/theory based realization(fragmented seeing). 

K, faceless, robdl and I are not talking about that. When it comes to views they are all relative even the absolute ones. 

We’re talking about action itself. Not knowledge/based of experience/realization and then action(divided action). But actual holistic insight/understanding which is action. That is what truth is, an action. 

That’s what I mean, we are not speaking about “enlightenment”. We are only pointing to want is in the self. Ofcourse the self will escape that what is. 

Edited by Jack River