MiracleMan

Why I'm Canceling My Goenka Retreat

9 posts in this topic

@MiracleMan

The retreat is not a cure. There’s no surgery performed, no medicine prescribed. It’s time away from the addictions you mentioned which you fear. It is time aware from the addictions you mentioned, which you need. Nothing will “fix you”. You will fix you. You are a self healing unexplainable miracle. It happens internally, organically, right after the distractions.  But it is true, if you stop doing things, and just sit there, soon enough the healing begins, on it’s own. All you must do, is nothing. 

Yes go hiking for the wknd with friends!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

That was an honest post and an honest admission. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you for recognizing the situation and what you need to do to move forward. Get 'er done, brother.

48 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

masturbation

Youve hit the bottom of the barrel man

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Youve hit the bottom of the barrel man

Haha, yeah, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I've had an unhealthy habit with it.  Orgasm is a drug for me, I don't masturbate out of a natural need to release sexual energy, instead I use it as a coping mechanism and to get that high.  I'm just trying to get myself off.  Instead of looking for a loving relationship or sharing my sexuality with another person, I'm using masturbation to get out of that situation to prevent myself from being hurt, rejected, and abandoned.  

Nothing wrong at all with masturbation, but it can be a seriously debilitating addiction for some.  Lack of moderation in anything leads to extremes.

Thanks man :P

Grace

1 minute ago, MiracleMan said:

Haha, yeah, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I've had an unhealthy habit with it.  Orgasm is a drug for me, I don't masturbate out of a natural need to release sexual energy, instead I use it as a coping mechanism and to get that high.  I'm just trying to get myself off.  Instead of looking for a loving relationship or sharing my sexuality with another person, I'm using masturbation to get out of that situation to prevent myself from being hurt, rejected, and abandoned.  

Nothing wrong at all with masturbation, but it can be a seriously debilitating addiction for some.  Lack of moderation in anything leads to extremes.

Thanks man :P

Youre a sex-fiend babbbyyy, hope it all turns out well for you! just love yourself❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Youre a sex-fiend babbbyyy, hope it all turns out well for you! just love yourself❤️

Lol thanks bro :D

Grace