Tony 845

3rd eye pulsating keeps getting stronger

29 posts in this topic

& stronger, anyone have thoughts or advice on the Anja chakra or 3 eye? 

Like what do I do? just let it be? It doesn't hurt, just vibrating or pulsating all day long, go ahead I'll take some advice?

Not important. Put your chin in the chest and keep breathing into muladhara. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

HA! You and I have similar experiences! The front of my head has been vibrating like crazy for the past week. Kind of an electric "wom wom wom wom wom" feeling, stronger at some times than others, and it sort of feels like the pulsing vibes you get when you stand real close to a big speaker with the bass turned up. I wonder if mine is maybe caused by the L-theanine that I take every day, but the ole pineal gland occurred to me as well. Glad you posted this.

@PsiloPutty i self inquire all day long, probably has sped up my spiritual growth, you're 3rd eye is open, not to Much about it on the internet, it's always the same shit over & over again, higher levels of consciousness yada yada yada, no real deep dirt on the 3rd eye, I think sadguru has talked about it before, I gotta look it up again, it's defiantly kundalini / chakra related stuff..yeah mine is like a damn heart beat almost all day long, especially at night time it really heats up ?‍♂️ Prettty sure it's just trying  to clear chakras or my kundalini is stuck there ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845

If you find any worthwhile information about it, instant message me if you would please. Thank you much!

On 14/12/2018 at 2:31 AM, Tony 845 said:

& stronger, anyone have thoughts or advice on the Anja chakra or 3 eye? 

Like what do I do? just let it be? It doesn't hurt, just vibrating or pulsating all day long, go ahead I'll take some advice?

Mine was hurting two days ago and I feel more disconnected now

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Tony 845 Can you connect to the other energy centers as well?
If yes, then I'd recommend redirecting some of the pulsating energy of the third eye to the lower ones if it's too uncomfortable.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@PsiloPutty I don't think it will hurt us, just weird to get used to, it's like they say don't fight Kundalini symptoms, it will only make it harder to deal with, surrender to them. 

@tsuki I wasn't trying to awaken kundalini (I was trying to become enlightened) I didn't even know what the fuck kundalini was ? It's a good start towards enlightenment though, I'll take it.

14 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

If you find any worthwhile information about it, instant message me if you would please. Thank you much!

Same here, the third eye always pulsates/vibrate a lot. 

@Recursoinominado  there's nothing out there worth talking about, maybe mine is blocked?‍♂️ I've had a beam of light or energy shoot out of my crown chakra during an sds sit, my 3rd eye has been pulsating ever since?‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845