Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Once you've awakened kundalini, does that mean you have a higher chance of

8 posts in this topic

Enlightenment? Or are you basically the same as any other person? Or is it a guarantee you will become enlightened?

As of today my kundalini is in full swing & "I" am much camler then prior kundalini, like my feelings of calmness are very calm & my feelings of anxiety are very high, it's like both sides got heightened intensely.

Prior to doing sds sits (that's how my kundalini awoke to begin with) I only heard of kundalini once through adyashanti but shook it off, once you open this up they say there is no going back. (The only thing I knew about was enlightenment) so when a beam of energy came shooting out of the top of my head (crown chakra) (found this out after?) I thought I was enlightened? So I stood up!  (It didn't stick though lol) 

I didn't realize some people go through this stage prior to enlightenment???‍♂️

Some people shake it off as (only energy) unless you've felt this "only energy" please don't snub it,  you don't control it or if you can I don't know how. 

Most people say just let it do what it wants, the energy is smarter then you are & if you fight it that's when most people have problems, just let it do its thing.

ive read enlightenment through the path of kundalini but it still didn't answer all my questions.

go ahead People enlighten me..? @Hellspeed @Leo Gura

Edited by Tony 845

You start deconstructing the Head/mind basically with kundalini.

You discover the biceps femoris muscles in the legs that are interlinked with the arms biceps and so on :) 

One starts to deconstruct and rebuild the "house". It will shatter reallity for the "you", but is worth it. Is called Ego backlash.

In my case, i grow with every breath to a new stage of perception, one can do this after one master's kundalini and tantra basically. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed I feel this happening already, I've battled w/ anxiety for years, but seems to be diminishing each day! But I'm also ready for heavy ego backlash..

Edited by Tony 845

Kundalini amplifies everything in your unconscious so that you need to face it. So yeah I’d say it definetly does accerate the way to enlightenment. It may take a lot of suffering and going in the wrong direction to learn the lessons required though.

Don’t get trapped into thinking your special in any way because of it (though I bet you will) because reality will slap you in the face.

@SBB4746 I've noticed this already, damn ego! ? Are you enlightened? I've had some year & a 1/2 went through some extremely harsh anxiety issues, thank god ive found spiritualism or else I'd be in a white padded room by now? I'll ask myself now, who's the "I" who has the anxiety??? 

Edited by Tony 845

I'm going through the same thing as you Tony. Awakened my kundalini last January after a traumatic memory resurged from childhood. Since then its been a whole lot of emotional work and dealing with shit from my subconscious flaring up super often; depression, anxiety, fears, etc. I've heard it suggested that this lends to faster evolution towards enlightenment, I have no idea though. All I know is for me whatever emotional issues I was previously unaware of are now plain and clear to see and work through. The thing that has given me personally some comfort is to know that this is a process and at the 'end' you are free of most if not all of the emotional heaviness/suffering that you've been carrying around for years.

@kev014 yup I've heard the same once the kundalini runs its course you are much better off if not enlightened. I own 4 buisenesses, I was doing a Facebook post about my uncle (closest thing to a dad that I have) & once I wrote it all up & re-read it I cried like a baby for 15 minutes (I never cry) but I blubbered like a 5 year old, imo it's all kundalini related stuff just getting purged...I've also had some weird/ scary/vivid nightmares after sds sits /Kundalini again all purging shit...

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845  It depends what you mean by enlightenment.. you most likely have a fantasy about what it is and what you will be like when you get there. You will eventually reach a stage where you need to accept there’s no way to be a “enlightened person” and you won’t gain anything from it. Enjoy the idea while it lasts though, you will get bored of it eventually.