Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

Don't Awaken if:

10 posts in this topic

You don't want to see the shit of everybody's around. 

All the hidden heart's desires.

All the time, "die die die" uncunsciously from the dormant.

All the bulshit of your parents and genealogy.

And the way to awaken one has to embrace with open Heart all the atrocities/blisss of humanity, that simple, there is no other way around.

Stay on the light side, plexux/head if you are not brave enough, and be like many light teachers who access the subconscious by techniques and periods of meditation.

I said it folks, awakening is beyod what the majority think. Is reconquering at a conscious level all the connection with yourself, others and everything else. In the process one will lose their identity and will reconsolidate every day if you really dig deep, otherwise is just porcupine intelectuallity as Allan Watts said. 

It is an escalation in this, is survival of the fittest really. Have you seen the movie TAG? Is something similar at a vibrational level, at open mindness, you tag and go beyond the pain or you get tagged. There is always place to reach a higher stage with kundalini, always, it ends only if you stop doing it, and the consequence is death of the body. 

Many people here don't get why i insult someone or get arrogant on someone, those someone already attacked me at a vibrational level, a way to escape is attacking the mind, otherwise those dormants who attacked they will get trapped. It makes no sense, but is like this, awaken, feel it, see it. 

Namaste

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

You are feeding the negative thoughts way too much.

But thank you, I sometimes think similarly and reading your post feels almost like watching this aspect of myself in third person, I can now identify those thoughts and feed them less now.

Edited by Mafortu

Just want people to know what enlightenment is. 

Not that sold "catholic enligtenment" that people started to believe from 200 years to now.

2 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed tell us you're background & what led you to enlightenment.

Great suffering and abandonment. I was not searching for. 

Consider yourself lucky.  Remember what it was like before you knew how to see Ego and to see that Ego is only part of Experience and not the whole thing.  Other people are suffering more than you are.  I tell that to myself all the time.  I always remind myself how fortunate I am to be able to see what Ego is and to know how to let it go when that's the right thing in the moment.  People get so worn-down and worn-out looking when they don't know how to balance Ego with No Ego properly.  That's a kind of stressful life that you're never gonna have to live.  You look at some of these peoples' bodies and faces and you can see the toll of the suffering they live with.  The reason people let their health go to sh*t is because they're suffering.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Just want people to know what enlightenment is

Not that sold "catholic enligtenment" that people started to believe from 200 years to now.

If so, what you're describing is not enlightenment. If not some insight

EDIT: Next steps for you to embrace the fact, even why do you consider this as fact? That's the real answer beyond your dual state

Edited by non_nothing

8 hours ago, non_nothing said:

If so, what you're describing is not enlightenment. If not some insight

EDIT: Next steps for you to embrace the fact, even why do you consider this as fact? That's the real answer beyond your dual state

Enlightenment is not realization on a personal level, is oneness with oneself and others and all reallity. Is giving the heart everywhere, get crushed and update the ego and again, and again. It goes infinite. The non dual state is just a realization of the mind, a perspective of the mind. Really non-duallity is having discovered the left side and building the harmony with the right, is not voodoo or understanding. The Egoic masters will stick on the light side, on the right side, they stay in the head and with meditation they get glimpses of the left. So real awakening enlightenment is having the meditation state all the time, when fear is not fear anymore, at any level. 

Those things would be considered bad to the ego, but enlightenment also entails letting go of that and accepting all the bullshit.

You change with every realization so there really is no clear guide to tell someone if they should or should not seek it.

Its a risk they'll have to take.