karkaore

Voo Doo Experience

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I have done couple of LSD trips and some strange things have started happening. Now I enjoy all phenomena that is happening, just want to share this with you and ask a couple of questions.

So while on first LSD trip my head felt like something is pushing my skull out from inside, it was kinda intense(lasted almost all trip), I started hearing something like dubstep drop beats when i was in complete silence. When i put Bluetooth headphones on and started listening to music, the bluetooth signal from my phone (which was near my bed) just stopped as if I unconsciously blocked the signal. My internet just stopped working. I started feeling like there was somebody with me in the room.

After the second trip, i started getting these dubstep drop symphonys when sober. When meditating, feeling like something would physically run around a room, sit down next to me ect. For some reason I get a feeling like it's a dog or a cat. Feelings like something would fall on my face when meditating lying down, stinging feeling on the back of my neck ect. All these kreepy kreep kreep experiences.

I am not making a big deal out of this, using these phenomena as self-growth although it is starting to kreep me out. Any of you guys have any experience with this kinda stuff?

@wheelspawn Yeah, it's been around a month since I've done them. The things described keeps happening at the moment. :D