Hellspeed

A Better way to listen to Music

11 posts in this topic

https://www.432player.com/

Listen to your music totally different.

Only the Heart will understand why 8hz makes a total difference in perception. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I always thought there was something special about 432...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Wow dude...feeling the frequencies of synchronicity like mad today..

I just got off the phone with a lovely mystic woman, studied religion/metaphysics and practiced spirituality for decades. She is a sincere friend of mine whom just mentioned 432 hz to me about 20 minutes ago!! :x 

We had a wonderful in depth conversation about this and about the divine energies of music and how it lives within us all..also about its relation to our chakras/emotional centers..why we get goosebumps and how powerful it is. Wonderful.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

31 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@Rilles Wow dude...feeling the frequencies of synchronicity like mad today..

I just got off the phone with a lovely mystic woman, studied religion/metaphysics and practiced spirituality for decades. She is a sincere friend of mine whom just mentioned 432 hz to me about 20 minutes ago!! :x 

We had a wonderful in depth conversation about this and about the divine energies of music and how it lives within us all..also about its relation to our chakras/emotional centers..why we get goosebumps and how powerful it is. Wonderful.

432 HZ

takes me home...

Only those with an open heart will notice the difference, the others stuck in the head it will be meah. 

Is there an online version you can copy/paste youtube videos to listen to?

I‘m skeptical that just tuning to 432hz would make such a huge difference. I mostly tune my guitar just by ear, and I have no idea what I‘m tuned to when I sing solo, and it all sounds fine to me - for me as a (free time) musician I would guess its the intervals that make the music... but whatever makes you happy.

Anyway, here‘s an enjoyable in-depth exploration of the topic:

6 hours ago, Mortcintu said:

I‘m skeptical that just tuning to 432hz would make such a huge difference. I mostly tune my guitar just by ear, and I have no idea what I‘m tuned to when I sing solo, and it all sounds fine to me - for me as a (free time) musician I would guess its the intervals that make the music... but whatever makes you happy.

Anyway, here‘s an enjoyable in-depth exploration of the topic:

432hz bounces more on the heart space, 440hz bounces more on the head. One can only notice this after awakening, cannot be determined by reductionist scietific method. 

Changing from 440 to 432 can definitely make a difference. Is there not a huge difference between an A-Major and A-minor chord? One is sad and one is happy...

3 minutes ago, wheelspawn said:

Exactly, placebo.

Apparently you are dormant. Namaste