moon777light

Best way to use Binaural beats?

16 posts in this topic

It was mentioned recently, and i remember reading a book called Wahls Protocol, where a neurologist in a wheelchair healed herself to walk again and mentioned she used binaural beats. DO you need a certain type of headphones with this? is there an "ideal" procedure for this? i dont know why but i find it hard to believe that i can get the same benefits with crappy headphones and through a simple youtube video.

Belief is what creates miracles you could drink water with salt every day and believe it will cure you and it will cure you...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There is a quote from the book "own the day" where Aubrey Marcus says that if he was stranded on a desert island with one self-help tool he would take his binaural beats.

518c+ir6KkL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The kingdom of heaven is within.

I use inexpensive headphones and use binaural beats every day in one form or another. Love it. You don't need a whole lot of special equipment.  :)   I find them helpful, but don't go expecting cures for diseases and such. Here's a link to the headphones I have and love.....

https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Memory-Protein/dp/B07585JXNZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544803534&sr=8-1&keywords=headphones+over

1 hour ago, PsiloPutty said:

I use inexpensive headphones and use binaural beats every day in one form or another. Love it. You don't need a whole lot of special equipment.  :)   I find them helpful, but don't go expecting cures for diseases and such. Here's a link to the headphones I have and love.....

https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Memory-Protein/dp/B07585JXNZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544803534&sr=8-1&keywords=headphones+over

Now show me some binural beats ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

17 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Now show me some binural beats ?

This is one of my favorites. Don't judge it right away....try meditating while listening to it. You'd swear it'd give you a headache, but it won't. 

On 15/12/2018 at 0:23 AM, PsiloPutty said:

This is one of my favorites. Don't judge it right away....try meditating while listening to it. You'd swear it'd give you a headache, but it won't. 

This is a Good one i have downloaded it in audio format will try it from today. Does binural beats for sucess and living ur dream life etc work?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan   Nah, I don't see how just listening to a sound for 30 minutes can drastically and immediately change your life. If they change your brainwaves, then you might be better tuned in to ideas and such, but that would take time to totally change your life.

thx guys,

i used the gamma waves for 10 minutes, and it was so weird, i felt strange pulsations in my mind, but not sure if its placebo or not.  Nothing in my awareness changed throughout the day 

Research sofelggio, earth vibration, quantum healing, 3rd eye vibration, theta ,aplha, gamma. I like gamma feels like a cup of coffee. Isochronic you don't need headphones. Normal binural is needed headphones. Takes about 15 to 20 min for it to take effect. Using it for sleep is good. Or basic meditation or for studying 

Does anyone here have any opinions on the different effects of differently pitched binaural beats?

I've tried listening to theta, delta and gamma waves when meditating recently. I've tried googling online what the supposedly different effects are of these different frequencies but I just wanted to ask if anyone has actually noticed or felt these differences.

Random question I thought: Does increasing frequency at a possible frequency always yield the same result as increasing the frequency at another possible frequency (e. G. so would going from delta to theta have the same effects as going from beta to gamma)?  The answer is probably no since the complex effects and mechanism of action of binaural beats has, what is judged to be in my mind, a low probability of being linearly scaled with frequency. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Binaural are overrated :)  A 432hz natural singing or song or nature animal sounds are just superior. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@lmfao theta made me very calm while gamma made me feel up. Delta is the same as theta . Alpha same as gamma.