Hardik jain

Evil Eye

37 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@Nahm example bout my relative and her mother in law, mother in law does occult as a job and she is real hater and difficult kinda person (relatively), so she promised to curse her ex daugher-in-law after a fight. and after a while daughter in law has suddenly developed psychiatric disorders out of thin air and undertakes treatment now.

sounds like bollywood stories, but its everywhere, especially in eastern cultures where people simply notice it more than in west. coz they are more attentive towards inner world and state of inner-being

so ppl are superstitious not for zero reason. evil eye is especially easy to put on little kids or on someone who are always under attention, even through receiving many praise and compliments as it creates jealous kinda vibes towards them. so you yourself can put evil eye on someone without bad intentions. or receive it, again without someone intending bad.

@Dodo  thought is energy or frequency (i dont know what exactly haha) but in nondual terms thoughts = spoken words = emotions = physical body = soul = whatever exists in any 'dimension', all one. thought has some kind of energy, especially strongly emotional thoughts. and u can send it in universe or to person. thats why so much fuse around law of attraction.  thoughts are no different than your hand, you can hit with your hand, and you can hit with your thought or your word, or you can create.

don't take Leo's 'thoughts are stories' without holistic approach. Everything is story including your flesh and blood (and everything is real in the same time), and also neither. So we still here living our stories-realities, even after enlightenment!!! And our thinking shapes our reality-story because it is part of reality-story. he says mind and body are stories to stop identifying with any of them, so you can realize infinite nature. infinite nature still includes everything and nothing.

ppl who knows techniques like occult can do it more effectively than others, for good or bad purposes.

so do develop strong aura, its relative protection in oneness of infinity lol.

For someone to curse me, they have to find me first...  Im having trouble with that, what about someone else..... 

Thoughts are conditioned stories. They are not important. They need to be transcended. That's what we're here to do.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Nahm yes she has children, she's getting better. 

no idea about regrets. i try to stay away from that haha

doctors actually know about this kind of things. especially in the east. eastern medicine built on tao, ying-yang, energy, mysticism etc...

its difficult to prove mechanism of all that though.

34 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@Nahm some delirium, instability, panic attacks, hallucinations  (lol). not that close with her but she was mentally ok before. i dunno some medication probs.

its infinite folks! and if its really infinite im not gonna be surprised of anything anymore :)  even Santa

Actually Santa is one of the best examples that the power of belief to create reality doesn't work. It can create delusions, but truth creates reality, not belief/thought - yes, thought is not truth.

Why is it one of the best examples? There are so many children who trully believe. Children are of pure heart, if anyone's beliefs should create reality it's their beliefs. 

So where is Santa? My gifts always came from my parents

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

What does it mean to classify something as real?  What is not-real?   Actually write a couple of sentences for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Dodo ur faith aint strong enough : ) truth is all, including all appearances.

u see i had times when i didn't believe that human can experience god and rejected this as a silly belief.

but now bald dude on youtube tells me that its all one infinite god and i can discover that for myself. whats next in this wonderland

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo Santa does exist though.

Then I am a bad bad boy ? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

21 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

u see i had times when i didn't believe that human can experience god and rejected this as a silly belief.

but now bald dude on youtube tells me that its all one infinite god and i can discover that for myself. whats next in this wonderland

20 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

Ok so you're just trolling,  that explains a lot.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I wouldn't be surprised if such psycho-emotional curses/charges have some effect, but I would be surprised if it didn't require two 'true' believers to play the role of sender and receiver. Could just be like the negative opposite of the placebo effect, which is a 'real' phenomenon.

@Dodo nope. what can i say. imagine if u never heard about australia. does it mean that australia doesn't exist? 

i think nonduality makes me and everyone here to lose coordination of language. wise man said to follow truth. no need for more

Edited by Monkey-man

6 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@Dodo nope. what can i say. imagine if u never heard about australia. does it mean that australia doesn't exist? 

i think nonduality makes me and everyone here to lose coordination of language. wise man said to follow truth. no need for more

Follow truth,not mental masturbation 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@snowleopard It is all about intent.  So it is real as soon as you believe and have faith in it.  The recipient doesn't need to believe in magick to be effected by it.

----

To connect to magick and the spiritual world authentically, you have to face ego death - or near physical death - there isn't any mental masturbation in the process.

I've learned first hand if you send or use black magick there will be a negative backlash.  It shouldn't be done.  Dangerous stuff.

@Annetta

33 minutes ago, Annetta said:

The recipient doesn't need to believe in magick to be effected by it.

Well perhaps, though most aren't actually aware of what core beliefs they may subconsciously hold, for example, just by virtue of being indoctrinated into a cultural ethos that accepts such a paradigm. But I do keep an open mind about such paranormal events. I didn't imagine that I would have believed in 'poltergeist' phenomena either, until I experienced it.

@snowleopard I've noticed this problem with culture/limiting beliefs that get in the way of spiritual work - folks arguing over which culture is authentic, what names should be used, modern or traditional - and it separates these groups, some changing their core beliefs to suit others.  Culture will indoctrinate, superiors will indoctrinate..

I like how you put it, that these experiences are something you need to witness to believe.  There has to be that initial connection to use this stuff effectively.  I don't really know how to describe the process in whole because I'm still an initiate/student.