Hardik jain

Evil Eye

37 posts in this topic

I'm sorry but are all these things actually real - evil eye/ tantric & black magic?

What sort of answers are those? If someone believes something it's automatically real? I don't think so, at least not in the illusion we are living in right now. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

If reality is what I believe it to be, does this mean I get to win the lottery tomorrow? :D

As for Tantra/Black Magic, I have no idea. My family used to apparently perform black magic decades ago, but since I wasn't alive to see it first hand, I cannot validate whether or not they actually did...

Tantra is very real.

Evil eye and black magic not.

we all believe that we exist ?but do we ? but it seems so real . 

Edited by Elton

Who asks that question?

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

There are lots of cultures who believe in evil eye independent from each other. You can find that in latin america, africa, asia, middle east, central and western europe ect. The problem with it is that people give more credential that it needs to have. At max it could cause a headache or stomachache for an hour or two. It can be accepted if you could accept that two people interact in an energy level more than in the realm we see with our 5 senses. . . Anywayz if instruments that measure such energy interactions dont exists nobody could say for sure. . . Personally i believe it as a result of believing that the universe is spiritual and non mechanical.

Focus on what you want. Not what you don't want. Ignore all this black stuff. Just focus on what you want.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

It’s all real, and I have seen ppl who have been victims, especially evil eye

Thoughts are just as real as matter. It’s all one and interdependent.

That's interesting that this thread pops up again exactly today. Last night I had a dream that I was conversing with some evil characters in my dream.

Well I didn't really judge them as evil, but we all appreciated our joint interest in consciousness and spirituality. 

One of the guys said something along the lines of, "do you want to hear this cool evil mantra I know" and then spoke something rather satanic ? to which I replied something like:

"Well I don't really believe in black magic yet, but I do believe in a version of Karma: If you do deeds with good/bad intention, your consciousness field gets "coloured" accordingly and at the end of your life this colour determines whether your next starting point will be a more favourable or a less favourable one". 

I think I might have talked some shady characters within me to slow down ?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

7 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

It’s all real, and I have seen ppl who have been victims, especially evil eye

Thoughts are just as real as matter. It’s all one and interdependent.

Ok, so if my thoughts are that its not real, and your thoughts are that it is real, then what is it? Both?

Or is it like voting,  whatever the majority of the collective thinks, thats it? So then why would you think bad stuff are true if thats how it works?? 

• What is an evil eye ?
  • What is a curse ?
  • What is magicK ?
  • What is black magicK ?

I do not want your perception or opinion of each that is  based on a bias or religious dogma. I want you to actually understand what all of these things are from a factual  standpoint. Until you do this you do not have the tools to even have a discussion on this.

Right now Your Opinion is based on bias,  Not fact.  That is a form of belief. If you want to talk about facts and what things actually are, I am up for that. If you want to argue a belief and bias based on your cultural  religious or personal assumptions,  I have absolutely no interest in that and I doubt anyone else here does ether.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Nahm example bout my relative and her mother in law, mother in law does occult as a job and she is real hater and difficult kinda person (relatively), so she promised to curse her ex daugher-in-law after a fight. and after a while daughter in law has suddenly developed psychiatric disorders out of thin air and undertakes treatment now.

sounds like bollywood stories, but its everywhere, especially in eastern cultures where people simply notice it more than in west. coz they are more attentive towards inner world and state of inner-being

so ppl are superstitious not for zero reason. evil eye is especially easy to put on little kids or on someone who are always under attention, even through receiving many praise and compliments as it creates jealous kinda vibes towards them. so you yourself can put evil eye on someone without bad intentions. or receive it, again without someone intending bad.

@Dodo  thought is energy or frequency (i dont know what exactly haha) but in nondual terms thoughts = spoken words = emotions = physical body = soul = whatever exists in any 'dimension', all one. thought has some kind of energy, especially strongly emotional thoughts. and u can send it in universe or to person. thats why so much fuse around law of attraction.  thoughts are no different than your hand, you can hit with your hand, and you can hit with your thought or your word, or you can create.

don't take Leo's 'thoughts are stories' without holistic approach. Everything is story including your flesh and blood (and everything is real in the same time), and also neither. So we still here living our stories-realities, even after enlightenment!!! And our thinking shapes our reality-story because it is part of reality-story. he says mind and body are stories to stop identifying with any of them, so you can realize infinite nature. infinite nature still includes everything and nothing.

ppl who knows techniques like occult can do it more effectively than others, for good or bad purposes.

so do develop strong aura, its relative protection in oneness of infinity lol.

Edited by Monkey-man

@Monkey-man Holy shit. That’s taking the mother in law thing to a new level. What kind of treatments is she receiving? What was her diagnosis? Was she like, otherwise fine, living a happy fulfilled life, etc?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm some delirium, instability, panic attacks, hallucinations  (lol). not that close with her but she was mentally ok before. i dunno some medication probs.

its infinite folks! and if its really infinite im not gonna be surprised of anything anymore :)  even Santa

@Monkey-man that’s so terrible to hear. Did she say anything to you about maybe undoing the curse, given the dramatic quality of life lost, and the medical expenses, etc? Also wondering, does she have grandkids from that daughter in law? She ever expressed any regret about what she did to that family? You probably wouldn’t know, but I’m curious if the daughter in law told the dr’s the cause of her ailments and what they said. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE