Max_V

Problem I have with Leo's content.

57 posts in this topic

I feel ya man.

It generally all starts with ''we have to fix the kid'' either in school or in family.

this actualization business is probably the most complex puzzle there is, plus the social conditioning and default surrounding makes it several times harder.

Journal and open the floodgates. let those hurt parts in you write whatever they wanna express without 'your' interference 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Emerald don't you dare to stop with those!! :D I love reading your responses, gives so much clarity in a very simplified way

Haha! No worries. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

23 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Do things that make you happy in the moment. & Do things that make you happy in the future. Both of these are important. 

That statement can be massively misunderstood if the receiving end hasn't tried to understand happiness.

Translation if Leo thinks someone else is worthless: I am worthless

On 12/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, Max_V said:

For me there is this sort of undertone that you need to become a certain type of person or acquire these spiritual trophies to become worthy as a human being.

I felt this for a long time. I felt like more and more of Leo's videos were focusing on attracting certain types of people while converting others to be alike. Leo has said some really stupid shit I admit, but in retrospect I have figured out that he is not focusing on speaking and teaching neutrally or truthfully about things. He is using all the mind power he has to teach us with the crude and crappy tool -and this is just my opinion and what I think is happening- called "human communication" to deliver his insights to us.

I don't accept everything Leo says. But I try to understand his ideas and think different perspective of said ideas. I trust that he is using all of his capability to deliver best answers for the community he teaches, but there is no way he can use the limited capabilities of English language to deliver this information in a way that appeals to every single of his followers every single time. If he could, then the whole planet would follow his teachings.

PS: Leo has said multiple times that you should not religiously follow his teachings. He has said multiple times that you should find multiple teachers and not rely to his teachings alone. According to his words he has been connected to the infinite intelligence, why the fuck would he tell you to seek other teachers, if he could use language to deliver said infinite intelligence to you? In my -newbie- opinion, keep open mind and go with whatever resonates with you, dumping everything that don't.

PSS: Leo, thank you for everything so far!

Edited by Hansu

I had similar sensation once (I even opened a hot thread about it).

Now I'm aware that Leo is just a teacher like many others I can have.

@Max_V well, i haven't watched a single video from leo in more than 1 year i think.

seek your happiness. this is the ultimate goal... never forget about it.

you don't need to fit any external standard. you're completely free every second. can you realize that?

unborn Truth

37 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

well, i haven't watched a single video from leo in more than 1 year i think.

That is a bannable offense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@Max_V well, i haven't watched a single video from leo in more than 1 year i think.

hqdefault-2.jpg

Open the door, we need to have a little "talk" ;)

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

?‍♂️ ? 

HL_NoExcuses_Back_grande.jpg?v=146603824

14 hours ago, ajasatya said:

seek your happiness. this is the ultimate goal... never forget about it.

you don't need to fit any external standard. you're completely free every second. can you realize that?

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

STAGE ORANGE HERETIC PURGED

:D

Edited by Lorcan

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
16 hours ago, ajasatya said:

hm, not watching leo's content and being honest about it is a bannable offense.

interesting! xD

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

On 12/14/2018 at 1:36 PM, ajasatya said:

interesting! xD

I think it was a joke ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 12/14/2018 at 4:36 AM, ajasatya said:

interesting! xD

I already know everything, so I don’t need to watch any videos.  Just kidding!  I’ve watched all of Leo’s videos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 12/13/2018 at 11:24 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I wanna make a point and I don’t want it to come off as pretentious.  This is not directed to anyone in particular.  Have you ever considered that there might be more than one right answer to doing personal development work?  Why does there need to be this ‘my answer is the answer’?  I notice that tone.  Look, whatever works for you is best.  It’s not what is the right answer, it’s what is my right answer.  Not only do we wanna have my right answer but we wanna universalize that as the right answer, which if you think about it is pretty pretentious at worst and irrelevant at best.   Each person has to find their own answer and their own path.  I don’t even assume that my path is like anybody else’s path.  That’s totally irrelevant to me.  What I’m concerned about are my problems and solutions to my problems.  And I’m not like everybody else, nor do I want to be.  So, for me, personal development work is gonna be a very custom thing.  To the extent that others can be influenced by my work, great.  But the assumption of my teaching (to the extent that I am a teacher) is always getting you to find your own path rather than dictating a path to you.  This work is all about thinking for yourself.

Yes this has been a very important process for me this year. Before I had been almost copying other people's styles because of an inner issue that stemmed from me thinking I'm worthless and thus my own style would be that too.

Thank you for your message, Joseph

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Thanks everyone for commenting your thoughts and opinions on this topic. I will continue to become more authentic and get aligned with my own personal style. One day I will get to the point where I know how to heal and free myself. I will then heal and free other people.

Everyone good luck on their own journeys!

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus