Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

It is said:

13 posts in this topic

"Man Up"!!!

The Heart says: Man Down, Woman Up. 

All this has nothing to do with relationships nor male and female on the outside world. 

Is a matter of the inside. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Capture.JPG

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

34 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Capture.JPG

Only the weak need sense. 

@Hellspeed by far the most full of shit user on here. The amount of shit and incoherent nonsense you talk on here is astounding. You talk about how you can heal people from afar, how awake you are (in the most incoherent way a person can communicate), in yet I look at your profile and it’s clear you spend the majority of your time since joining this forum talking shit about how supposedly enlightened you are and you can heal people and all this nonsense. If you can do this stuff and you are as awake as you are, go out and do something and walk your talk. You have no business then being on this forum talking shit and spewing incoherent nonsensical statement like “speak to his chest” and all this bullshit. If you’re so much more awake than all other enlightened people, go out in the world and walk your talk. Put your money where your mouth is. You joined in September in yet you already have 1000+ posts spewing nonsense in yet you have the arrogance to talk down to other people.

If not, just be honest that you’re just another grumpy little gremlin on any other forum talking shit and talking big but lives small doing nothing else but spending time talking shit on a forum.

2 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Hellspeed by far the most full of shit user on here. The amount of shit and incoherent nonsense you talk on here is astounding. You talk about how you can heal people from afar, how awake you are (in the most incoherent way a person can communicate), in yet I look at your profile and it’s clear you spend the majority of your time since joining this forum talking shit about how supposedly enlightened you are and you can heal people and all this nonsense. If you can do this stuff and you are as awake as you are, go out and do something and walk your talk. You have no business then being on this forum talking shit and spewing incoherent nonsensical statement like “speak to his chest” and all this bullshit. If you’re so much more awake than all other enlightened people, go out in the world and walk your talk. Put your money where your mouth is. You joined in September in yet you already have 1000+ posts spewing nonsense in yet you have the arrogance to talk down to other people.

If not, just be honest that you’re just another grumpy little gremlin on any other forum talking shit and talking big but lives small doing nothing else but spending time talking shit on a forum.

here come the lesbian boy who didn't assume his new sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

Hater. :) Don't worry, do your thing. Namaste

You need love apparently. Project the chest, and breathe. I will not debate you. Maybe tomorrow you will wake up a new man. No need to be mad, soon you will feel better. 

Edited by Hellspeed

10 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

"Man Up"!!!

The Heart says: Man Down, Woman Up. 

All this has nothing to do with relationships nor male and female on the outside world. 

Is a matter of the inside. 

@kieranperez This means, sometimes in life, no matter how hard it is, when it comes to being 'Right' and to do Justice, we have to do it anyway.Even if the heart says no. The heart can't be a weakling.

For example, if you're a judge, and your daughter commit a crime.

You should convict her even if your heart probably screams no. 

Sometimes it's a matter of doing justice and being truthful to everything. You can't be bias. The heart is love. But doing the right thing is more important.

Another example, sometimes I would do anything but the work that i'm supposed to do. My heart simply says no.¬¬Coming up will all creative ideas and doing everything but that work i'm supposed to do Haha. That's distraction. 

It's either you fight head on with your heart and do that work rigorously, or find the root cause of why you act the way you do.

That's all. Sometimes the heart can be a weakling?. Sometimes it is directing you to the real thing. Either way,deal with it mindfully. 

@Hellspeed is simply sharing her wisdom.

*it can also means rationality vs intuition.. which sometimes really messed me up..

Edited by Angelite

7 hours ago, Angelite said:

@kieranperez This means, sometimes in life, no matter how hard it is, when it comes to being 'Right' and to do Justice, we have to do it anyway.Even if the heart says no. The heart can't be a weakling.

For example, if you're a judge, and your daughter commit a crime.

You should convict her even if your heart probably screams no. 

Sometimes it's a matter of doing justice and being truthful to everything. You can't be bias. The heart is love. But doing the right thing is more important.

Another example, sometimes I would do anything but the work that i'm supposed to do. My heart simply says no.¬¬Coming up will all creative ideas and doing everything but that work i'm supposed to do Haha. That's distraction. 

It's either you fight head on with your heart and do that work rigorously, or find the root cause of why you act the way you do.

That's all. Sometimes the heart can be a weakling?. Sometimes it is directing you to the real thing. Either way,deal with it mindfully. 

@Hellspeed is simply sharing her wisdom.

*it can also means rationality vs intuition.. which sometimes really messed me up..

What i said is Literal. Channel the energy from the plexus down, not up, in the most literal sense :)

Is so simple that you guys go on with elaborations, hilarios.

And i'm a guy btw.

47 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

What i said is Literal. Channel the energy from the plexus down, not up, in the most literal sense:)

Is so simple that you guys go on with elaborations, hilarios.

And i'm a guy btw

@Hellspeed hahhahaha ok.

But I don't understand hahaha?

Confusion is key, hihihi.