Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Emotions without body feeling

4 posts in this topic

What is it if I "feel" depressed without any feeling in my body. I'm not happy and I have neurotic thinking but it feels very analytical and in my head, my body feels numb and stiff. I cant locate it in my body but something just isnt right.

What is that and how do you handle it?

3 hours ago, MM1988 said:

What is it if I "feel" depressed without any feeling in my body. I'm not happy and I have neurotic thinking but it feels very analytical and in my head, my body feels numb and stiff. I cant locate it in my body but something just isnt right.

What is that and how do you handle it?

The feelings are the body, and the centre of feelings are the lungs, don't delude yourself in the mind. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Feelings = thought and body creating a concept

Emotion = sensation

Find the raw sensation

Thoughts cant feel, that should be obvious, feelings are still there when you stop thinking

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Right but sometimes the thoughts are negative even though there is no obvious feeling. Your mind runs negative things but I dont feel bad about it.

But the feeling is just very subtle, I think most of the time its depression and apathy which is very hard to detect for me. After looking again I found Its a light pressure in the chest.

Edited by MM1988