Hellspeed

Stop searching for quickkk fixxx

35 posts in this topic

@Hellspeed  Thank you hellspeed:). For reminding me to focus on inner self. To focus on my relation to God. It  was probably my ego backlash haha. From doubting and not surrendering/trusting God completely. You hv no idea what I went through last week. 

And I was a bit too excited upon knowing &discovering(i'm new to this so it's not possible for me to be as cool & as calm as you , I was a bit too excited as everything started to make sense to me, but honestly it wasn't easy, my lowest point so far in life. Not so much on the outside, but I was so curious about God to the point that I wouldn't mind dying(not suicide but the thought that I wouldn't mind it if God were to take away my life soon,in my religion, dying means returning to God. If you do good deeds you can see God after the day of judgement)

But now that I think about it, I can't die yet, I have to fix myself first so that I could see God in my purest form, I can't die now i'm still a bit messed up haha silly me. Then I remembered tht it's possible to see glimpses of what it's like in this lifetime. And if I die, I would at least know the reality of this dimension, since dying means transcending the lower dimension. At least I know what soul state was like. Haha silly. It was just my curiosity to see it myself. I've only known about it conceptually.But nevermind, what I learn is, to be grateful for this life & to do my best while i'm still alive. So that I could meet God in my purest state.

What i'm really doubting before is actually about free will vs faith. I doubt it so much that I wanna test it myself and learn it the hard way. And I put myself into unnecessary suffering instead of trusting God 100%. I'm doubting whether I should make a judgement based on rationality or God's guidance. I already act on some crazy decisions but I'm still doubting if I made the right decision. In other words, not trusting God. But not anymore. I'm calm now. 

(In islam, there is a prayer where you can ask God for guidance and God had answered my prayer but it's.....a bit hard for me to follow hence all the doubting) it wasn't easy really. It's really funny when I look back, now that i've seen the wisdom behind it haha.

This is so funny. I am currently attending a one week programme. Discussing about God, and guess what? Everything has been answered now. All my curiosity ,questions and doubts haha. 

@Hellspeed

23 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Awakening cannot be understood, unless you have awakened, that simple. All that chichat and books cannot explain it. 

It can be understood conceptually because I had understand it now^^

Everything had made so much sense now......

Sorry for not being respecful before, that was really not mindful of me as I was only looking from my perspective and was a bit too excited when everything started to make sense to me. That was right before the session start. My mind is still very much limited.

And I have learnt so much within this two days. Learning wayy beyond what I thought I had known haha. And there is so much more to learn.
It was unexpected. I'm curious about other things now...

Sorry about assuming that everyone was interested in cross-learning of different perspective. In reality, it was just me trying to know the essence of God...and make sense of everything as a whole. Now that I think about it, of course it would just be a distraction to those who had find real Truth,i'm sorry.

Even the prophet, God revealed the revelations gradually. Not the whole book at once and that's it, I wasn't in my right mind before (curiosity kills).

It took 23years for the quran to be revealed and learned/implemented in the prophet's life. After that, he died. When it has become complete. But he only changed dimension, no one will ever really die.  

And now I see the truth in all of this different perspectives as a whole. It has to make sense to me or else i'd be anxious. But really, the real problem is, my lack of basic knowledge about my own religion. But i'm fine now^^. 

But human tends to forget¬¬

There is so much truth in everything. And I genuinely respect all the masters/gurus/auliyaa'/saints and sages who had known the real Truth. 

I am nowhere near being enlightened. In my religion it's okay not to be Awakened in this dimension as we will return to God after we died. And those who do good deeds can see God without barriers. And it is beyond what we can imagine.....

I learn so much within this two days. Everything make so much sense now..........

Everything new (creations)is subject to change. Hell and heaven are God's Creations too. Including other dimensions(both dimensions in this world and the afterlife). All creations are subject to change. Only God is permanent and Absolute. But God created everything as a Mercy.......and Creations won't know completely of the wisdom behind God's plan.......

In this whole thing called maya( we call it something new ) , the people from a higher dimension can see those from a lower dimension.....my guru said he had met the prophet in his dream a few times... and others too....I feel so left behind now. And became curious about something else now haha. Sorry i'm a newbie, can't help but to be excited?

Edited by Angelite

19 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Awakening cannot be understood, unless you have awakened, that simple. All that chichat and books cannot explain it. 

So how can one become enlightened if it cannot be explained. What should one do

20 hours ago, Strikr said:

you are lost in concept, I point to killing the concepts

if you don't understand through words and you allow yourself to eat pack of shit,

just take a very high dose of what you really need instead

@Strikr

what do you mean take a very high dose of what we need ?

Just now, lostmedstudent said:

@Strikr I’m trying to figure it out. My purpose is to find my authentic self and to realize truth 

are you doing your best right now to achieve this ? have you find a good teacher ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

A quick fix would be spending 5 years reading all the books one can, about awakening, about how everything works. And after 5 years will come the realization that all that was a waste of time. 

Follow the "purple rain" folks, that is the entrance of the heart. 

Awakening animation:

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Everything is waste of time in Absolute, no need to force your own ideology on others, if it matters to you , it matters to you , there is no truth that can hold opposite to it  in Absolute. 

@Strikr no i am not doing my best, because i am always able to find excuses. 

in terms of teachers, i only have leo and authors of different books that i read. how do i find a teacher in real life? 

7 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

A quick fix would be spending 5 years reading all the books one can, about awakening, about how everything works. And after 5 years will come the realization that all that was a waste of time. 

Follow the "purple rain" folks, that is the entrance of the heart. 

Awakening animation:

@Hellspeed wow i thought reading books and listening to podcast is part of the practice, the diligent way.... :o so what is the diligent way? self inquiry and contemplation?

@lostmedstudent A faster way is Breathing Meditation. As many hours as you can every day, while you project the Heart space into everything, anyone. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.