Viking

how does growth happen?

21 posts in this topic

say im doing the practices, trying my best not to fuck shit up.

does the growth come "automatically" with time as im experiencing more of the world, or does it come by conscious effort, by "trying" to become better?

for me, stuff like contemplation comes on automatically when something to contemplate comes to mind. stuff just pops into my mind, I grow. I dont try to come up with stuff to contemplate

1 minute ago, Strikr said:

maybe you need to focus & put the effort right now if you have to ask the question.

I would return the answer to myself

i dont understand

the growth comes for the one one who look for it, don't expect quick result for anything you just started.

expect sometimes many years of practice or week before getting "something" out of any kind of practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

growth happens when you go outside your comfort zone which create adaptability. Its also important to be very conscious and deliberate about it. I recommend looking up deliberate practice where they go in detail about it. 

*This is a fundamental truth about any sort of practice: If you never push yourself beyond your comfort zone, you will never improve*

Anders ericksson.

Edited by BjarkeT

12 minutes ago, Strikr said:

the growth comes for the one one who look for it, don't expect quick result for anything you just started.

expect sometimes many years of practice or week before getting "something" out of any kind of practice.

not talking about how much time it will take, talking about how does it happen

@Viking

Don't you feel yourself growing from meditation?

I think meditation, introspection, yogas, all those spiritual things that rises ones consciousness and energy are the answer.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

understanding-experience-repetition...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

51 minutes ago, Viking said:

not talking about how much time it will take, talking about how does it happen

I wasn't aware you was talking meditation

maybe you should try a full day, to see a relative gap of result, try different techniques, see the one who "work"

https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

it happen in different shape, can't tell, mostly some people experience kundalini, as I did.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Wood (''fire'') and water (''gasoline'') down "in Mount Doom", using the Bellows. :$

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

In my experience growth happens by making a commitment and not shying away from the challenges. Just show up for the thing you want to accomplish. Growth happens on its own. For example, I find that by going to yoga I naturally become less lazy and physical changes take place on automatically. By taking music classes, I learn to take on challenges and grow as a musician. I also have relationship commitments to friends and loved ones. I'm committed to seeing through challenges or conflict that may cause fear or pain because I want to have friends and healthy relationships with my family. By not shying away from the challenges I face as I make these commitments I continue to grow strong, my belief in my abilities increases, and my fear decreases. Growth is a huge topic though, there's so much we could discuss on the topic.

2 hours ago, ivory said:

In my experience growth happens by making a commitment and not shying away from the challenges. Just show up for the thing you want to accomplish. Growth happens on its own. For example, I find that by going to yoga I naturally become less lazy and physical changes take place on automatically. By taking music classes, I learn to take on challenges and grow as a musician. I also have relationship commitments to friends and loved ones. I'm committed to seeing through challenges or conflict that may cause fear or pain because I want to have friends and healthy relationships with my family. By not shying away from the challenges I face as I make these commitments I continue to grow strong, my belief in my abilities increases, and my fear decreases. Growth is a huge topic though, there's so much we could discuss on the topic.

That is not growth. Only on the stuck level. 

14 hours ago, Strikr said:

I wasn't aware you was talking meditation

maybe you should try a full day, to see a relative gap of result, try different techniques, see the one who "work"

https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

it happen in different shape, can't tell, mostly some people experience kundalini, as I did.

wasnt talking about meditation lol

6 hours ago, ivory said:

@Hellspeed Care to bless us with your wisdom? What is growth then?

Growth is focussing sexuality into 1st chakra. You can use the opposite sex to help you achieve this, the technique of injaculation. Otherwise it goes into the head and aging process starts. This is how we awaken, the other way is called egoic. 

This will awaken all the knowledge of the universe, the melatonin with high oxygen in the system gets converted to DMT in the pineal and so on. After you will know what to do with your life. Don't let other human beings rekt your Muladhara basically.

Better to go straight into women instead of celibacy, can be done with Tantra if you don't have a partner. Connect with beautiful women around you.

What gurus do nowadays, let's take the example of Nithyananda, what he is doing is directing the sexuality of his followers into their Heart chakra, and the followers will feel as children, etc. He is using the SHIVOHAM occult technique. Na: red, Ma: orange, Shi: yellow, Va: green, Ya: blue, this are the chakras and the mantras on the occult spectrum.

One of the greatest sins one can do and go agains't his own life is worshipping another human being.

?

Edited by Hellspeed

20 hours ago, zambize said:

Is this growth to you, or growth to everyone?

nope

Growth is a new change.

With each new experience it compounds with previous experiences to expand yourself. 

Kind of funny that is how you can get change often by doing the same thing over and over.