Beeflamb

Have I joined a cult?

47 posts in this topic

in a cult, the leader is praised and the followers make their minds up to believe that the leader is always behaving properly and speaking the truth.

this is quite the opposite with leo. he's a highly thoughtful/logical person and i think he's a little too smart for his own good, given the fact that he's a seeker of enlightenment.

it's very clear to me that he's learning with us. in other words, we're all learning together.

unborn Truth

Just now, ajasatya said:

in a cult, the leader is praised and the followers make their minds up to believe that the leader is always behaving properly and speaking the truth.

this is quite the opposite with leo. he's a highly thoughtful/logical person and i think he's a little too smart for his own good, given the fact that he's a seeker of enlightenment.

it's very clear to me that he's learning with us. in other words, we're all learning together.

you didn't hear ? u are a devil minion

no honey for the anal ventriloquist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Emanyalpsid Your thread got several pages of discussion and ran it’s course. It’s innappropriate to start new threads and hijack threads to start forum discussions about how you have been treated unfairly and to troll admins/mods as cult leaders. If you disagree about a lock, just let it go or pm the mod. to explain yourself and get clarity.  

Disagreement and debate is fine. Just keep it civil.

I didn't take Leo's word for it, i actually experienced the absolute.  Once this happens to you, it just is.   It's real.  You can call it whatever you want to call it at that point but once you have actually experienced it you will know for yourself and this debate melts away.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Emanyalpsid @Beeflamb I'd also like to add that, anytime someone is doing and changing things in a big way. Or, comes at it from a different angle and provides something that hasn't been done before there tends to be what looks like a cult following-from the surface may in fact look like a cult. This is definitely tricky and nuanced territory, when you are making a big impact these things happen.

Did Mahatma Gandhi create a cult? How about Nelson Mandela? Any other leader that you respect? something to contemplate.

Have you studied the intricacies of cults?

With great power comes great responsibility 

On 12/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, Beeflamb said:

Yet I find some outside sources trying to expose actualized.org

Being overly paranoid about everything is not healthy and will hinder growth. But, on the other hand, trust your intuition. Use Leo's videos as tools, but do not become single pointed. Find at least a few additional teachers/positive influences. The more perspectives you explore, the less likely you are to be mislead. Comparing many perspective gives one a more concrete worldview, improves one's ability to make wise discernments, and increases one's capacity for independent thought.