Beeflamb

Have I joined a cult?

47 posts in this topic

Yes you've joined a club. Welcome!

Edited by Arcangelo

On 12/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, Beeflamb said:

Or is this type of content at such a high level that everyday society has no means of grasping this information and simply labels it as a cult society?

What I've learned here at actualized has been very eye-opening and impactful in a way that lower level self-help has failed and failed. I feel lifted. Yet I find some outside sources trying to expose actualized.org which again makes me question my mental changes.

Perhaps I am putting too much of my faith into Leo after watching hours of his content, but it really sticks. Leo.... are you a master manipulator, or are we really living above and beyond the others?

1. Leo has never stated he has mastered everything he talks about. Sometimes the inspiration to teach others to transcend the struggle comes from your own struggle. 

2. Leo has stated not to put him on a pedestal. If you do, thats on you.

3. Leo just provides things to think about but you are responsible for thinking for yourself. Nobody can think for you.

4. When you say "are we living above and beyond others...", who is "we" and what does "above" mean? Many people around the world are awake but do not follow Actualized.org. I woke up before I encountered A.org and A.org is one of many tools I use for me to drive my own evolution. As far as "living above..", I much prefer my awakened life over my previous unawakened life. 

Well, today a topic on the forum was closed by Leo. Without the topic breaking any rules and the discussion was in the subforum where it fits. Buddhism holds there is no absolute, this is in contrast with Leo's conviction.

It seems Leo didn't want us to talk about it further. So he decides what we should and should not talk about, even within the rules of the forum. Thereby, he places himself above us.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/28840-differences-between-hinduism-and-buddhism/

Then I called him out as to why he did this, in this topic.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/28966-why-did-the-topic-buddhism-hinduism-got-closed/

This topic got closed also, without an answer.

So the facts;

- You are not allowed to doubt the absolute (the thing Leo preaches and holds for true)

- Leo places himself above the rest

- He does not account for his behavior to the community

You tell me if that is cult-like or not.

Quite the contrary. In almost all of Leo's recent videos towards the end he makes a statement discouraging the formation of a cult around his ideas.

"Don't turn Actualized.org into an ideology."

"What you and I have is not a relationship."

"Don't believe a word I say, confirm it for yourself."

2 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Well, today a topic on the forum was closed by Leo. Without the topic breaking any rules and the discussion was in the subforum where it fits. Buddhism holds there is no absolute, this is in contrast with Leo's conviction.

It seems Leo didn't want us to talk about it further. So he decides what we should and should not talk about, even within the rules of the forum. Thereby, he places himself above us.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/28840-differences-between-hinduism-and-buddhism/

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/28966-why-did-the-topic-buddhism-hinduism-got-closed/

So the facts;

- You are not allowed to doubt the absolute (the thing Leo preaches and holds for true)

I think he closed it because it started to cause ideology  wars. 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid Playing the victim role is a trap. Let it go.

Don't try to diminsh me and ignore the facts.

I closed the second thread because we don’t need a forum discussion that’s all about you and how you have been treated unfairly. 

There is no need to defend an insecure ego. Just let it go. 

8 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I think he closed it because it started to cause ideology  wars. 

That's your interpretation. His closing message is clear: "This issue has been clearly answered."

Besides this, the differences between Buddhism and Hinduism are fundamental in their view of enlightenment. To not discuss them would be closed minded and dogmatic. The differences will confuse people who want to reach enlightenment, as teachings from buddhism and hinduism are used interchangeably by a lot of people.

17 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

So the facts;

I answered to this already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I closed the second thread because we don’t need a forum thread that’s all about you and how you have been treated unfairly. 

There is no need to defend an insecure ego. Just let it go. 

Don't make it about me. You are turning a blind eye.

21 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

Quite the contrary. In almost all of Leo's recent videos towards the end he makes a statement discouraging the formation of a cult around his ideas.

"Don't turn Actualized.org into an ideology."

"What you and I have is not a relationship."

"Don't believe a word I say, confirm it for yourself."

There is a difference in saying something and the behaviour. You think that any cult started with saying; lets turn this into an ideology?

It grows over time by the attachment to their realizations, which forms a conviction, and then an ideology. Supported by the followers.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

But you already did make your point  about topic, it started to go offtopic and one to other side calling out other on bullshiting , or that one ideology is further then other, it is unneeded , you had some healthy discussion and it started to go of in pointless arguing.  

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

There is a difference in saying something and the behaviour. You think that any cult started with saying; lets turn this into an ideology?

THIS IS A CULT

THE CULT OF SATAN !! WE DRINK BLOOOOOOD

I TOLD YOU, WE ARE NAKED IN FRONT OF OUR COMPUTER

2 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Emanyalpsid / Feel Good, we have been this this before and you haven’t worked through it. Let go of the poor me victimization. 

@Emanyalpsid dude, hinduism has several dieties and buddhism (as taught by siddhartha himself) abominates such unverifiable concepts.

in hinduism you pray for ganesh to achieve things. in buddhism you let go of desires and study the nature of cravings instead.

i'm sorry for bringing this subject into this thread, but leo closed your thread to avoid mental masturbation, which is a huge distraction for lots of people.

unborn Truth

Something which happens in a cult: a disciple close to the leader tries to diminish the critical persons in the community.

But I will stop here.

I've seen enough on this forum to see what it is. I pay attention to every detail and don't dismiss anything, But like I said, everybody should judge for themselves. All sheeps will go to the slaughter house eventually.

I didn't open this topic, I only presented some facts.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

Just now, Emanyalpsid said:

Something which happens in a cult: a disciple close to the leader tries to diminish the critical persons in the community.

But I will stop here

I have had my fare share of arguments with Leo too, so what, we moved on, you are still thinking how bad it is that everyone does not agree to your idea of how everyone should think. 

11 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

But I will stop here

bye bye, our powerful strip cult doesn't need weak boy, have a nice life

Edited by Strikr

41 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

So the facts;

In case you havent noticed, nobody is trying to talk you out of leaving the forum and not watching another video ;)