Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

I've heard a few enlightened people say they were in a state of bliss for weeks or

30 posts in this topic

@Nahm @cetus56 as you may know I have a terrible case of anxiety that I would like to eliminate sooner then later, awakening my kundalini has cut the issue in 1/2 but there is still an issue.

@Nahm no, the anxiety like I said is 1/2 of what it once was, for instance, who's the "i" that has the anxiety? I don't believe my thoughts like I did at one time.

@Tony 845 That makes a lot of sense, and it’s great to hear. What about thoughts like, enlightenment could jeopardize my security? Or, fully awakening could mean big changes which could negatively impact my happiness, and the well being and quality of life for me and my family? Are you beliving thoughts along that avenue, or no?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm just wondering what some people's thought are, but there very little yes & no answers on this forum so I'm not getting answers as far as I'm concerned lol

@Tony 845 Here's something different. How about learning skydiving? Jumping out of a plane @ 2000 ft every so often would certainly make all your other life situations seem relatively stress free in compairison.    

@Tony 845  Sounds like you’re overthinking 1/2 as much, and having 1/2 the anxiety. Great, but of course you want to be fully rid of overthinking & anxiety. Perhaps continuing practices such as meditation, along with getting an understanding of why you’re continuing to overthink, would be a good idea? That enlightenment is just going to suddenly happen and cause a problem in your life, is over thinking. That’s a thought. It’s not true, you don’t have to believe it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Tony 845 Here's something different. How about learning skydiving? Jumping out of a plane @ 2000 ft every so often would certainly make all your other life situations seem relatively stress free in compairison.    

I'll fucking do it once if I can !

on my to do list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr I love what Will Smith says at the end: "God placed all the best things in life on the other side of fear" Wow is that true. I'm sure you'd learn more about yourself in one jump than 1000's of hours of meditation could show you.

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Strikr I love what Will Smith says at the end: "God placed all the best things in life on the other side of fear" Wow is that true. I'm sure you'd learn more about yourself in one jump than 1000's of hours of meditation could show you.

yep I watched the whole video :D and I really plan to do that if life push me to do so.

Will smith had always been a very inspiring human being

this quote is very true, but it's hard to be aware of fear before jumping, I have been there in a way.

he shit on himself a lot before, great way to awaken people.

mainly the fear was all in the head :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e