Gerhard

What has been your life-theme for 2018?

18 posts in this topic

2018 is the year that it all came together for me.  Theory turned into practice.

Taking life as a hero's journey is theme for this year

The beginning of my journey : meeting with the potential of awareness and hunting for direction

No Pain, No Gain. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The year of bullshit. To much resistance, security and fake growth. Hope 2019 will be better

This year is not what I expect it would be. The last two year was great but this year I fell down the road.

I spent my whole 4 months of summer meditating and doing self-atualization. I did a pretty good job on those days.

But when I started to go to school again everything went down. I didn't have a proper time to do the actual work because I go home really late and beat up, not to mention I still have homeworks to do. I go to school 6 in the morning with no rest or free time to chill and relax because I have a strict classes to attend. Attendance is a must. I spend my weekends doing projects and other take home activities. Also to my friends and family so I can maintain relationship with them. 

There are times when you stay up late at night. And go overnight to finish a project or review for tomorrow's exam. Im losing focus because of school. The issues and problems inside school is another story.

It seems that all the distraction is being forcely given for me to swallow. But I have no choice. I swallowed it. I can see that I've fallen, that includes everyone.

My life theme never changes.

Know thyself, Be thyself.

B R E A T H E

savage music.

create my cult, 

Create a community of fervent

be an illusion of king

bring what I call my heaven on earth

so much work :D 

I'll do it at the pace of flow, means just surf on my wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Major Changes and Finding Happiness

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

Reconciliation of the practical and the spiritual.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2018 is just a number in a row of other numbers :)

What has been are no longer in existance. What will come (2019) has not yet begun

Only what is present moment can be experienced.

Big leap towards my LP and some more progress on Hero's journey. 

+ learning about spiral dynamics and system thinking has forever changed the way I see the world around me

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus